First Bite

Kazuikis pov

"waaaaaa"

"shhhh baby I know it hurts but you'll be okay" I muttered bouncing the baby on my hip.

"my darling what on earth is the meaning of this demonic screaming" gundam ask, just returning from work.

"kokichi just started teathing and he's in a lot of pain" I explained.

"I see. A difficult time for the young one indeed. Hand him over!"

I handed our son to him. Gundam immediately walked up to the fridge and took out a ice cube. He smashed it into tiny pieces and and placed it in the baby's mouth. He slowly calmed down.

"wow gundy your a genius" I said wrapping my arms around him, super relieved that kokichi stopped crying.

"it's just basic knowledge dear ice is incredibly good at healing swollen gums" gundam gloted.

"hey gundam"

"Hmm?"

"since kokichis growing teeth do you think we should start him on food?"

"Hmm that would seem like the logical step"

"great! Then I'll start looking up baby food ingredients!"

I looked it up and turns out it's best to start a baby off with massed up fruit or vegetables. I cut up a bunch of strawberries, pulled out the highchair we just bought and put kokichi in.

Kokichi was fascinated by the contraption he was put in and kept banging his hands on the table. Once I put the food on the table he started playing with it. Then he placed a piece of strawberry in his mouth and gave a satisfied grin. I kissed him on the nose.

"you are so cute baby" kokichi babbled away as he ran his sticky hands through my hair. I'm going to need to wash it later!