Jojos Stalker

The picture above is what jojo looks like.

Jojos pov

Two years later

"are you excited for your first day at day care baby?" mum asked as we arrived at the hopes peak day care.

"yep" I said looking out the window. I hopped out and took mommy's hand as we walked into the day care.

"mahiru? Is that you" mommy called out to a red haired woman. She turned around and smiled.

"hey kazzy! Is it your kids first day at day care too?" she asked

"yep it's my little jojos first day" mom said patting my head. "what about you?"

"oh it's my little himaris first day" she pointed at a girl who was painting.

"oh why don't you go play with her baby?" mom said.

"mmm I'd rather play with daiya" I said spoting the boy playing with trucks.

"okay have fun baby" mom said hugging me goodbye.

I played with daiya for a while and then the teacher told us to play outside.

"hey wanna play hide and seek? Daiya asked.

"Okay" I counted to ten and went to look for him. While I was looking for him I saw a bunch of kids surrounding himari. One of them snatched her picture and went to rip it.

"hey" I pushed the kid and took the picture off them.

"your going to pay for that" they all started beating me up. I held the picture to my chest to avoid it breaking.

"hey that's enough!" the teacher yelled "you boys are in a lot of trouble" she dragged them off to time out.

"here's your picture back" I said handing it to her.

"hehe thanks your my hero!" she said kissing my cheek.

"ew gross" I said rubbing my cheek in disgust.

"what's your name" she asked.

"Joseph but most people call me jojo"

"Well jojo I promise that I himari will be your wife one day and I'll make you very happy!"

"no way" I said stepping back in shock.

"man you suck at this game" daiya said coming out of hiding. He looked at himari and smiled.

"do you want to play with us?" he asked. I shook my head no but himari jumped up and down excitedly.

"yes! I want to be with jojo forever!" she said clinging to my arm.

I rolled my eyes. Man this girls going to be trouble.