Uncle Nagito And Fuyuhiko

Kazuikis pov

Today I had agreed to hang out with my two best friends from school nagito and fuyuhiko. Only problem is the babysitter had to cancel so I had to bring kokichi with me. I saw the two of them sitting on the beach. It looked like nagito was going on about hope and fuyuhiko was quickly losing patience with him. I chuckled. They haven't changed a bit!

"hey guys" I yelled catching there attention.

They both looked at the baby pram confused.

"a baby?" fuyuhiko muttered "what did you take of a babysitting gig?"

"no this is my son kokichi" I explained "sorry he had to come along the babysitter cancelled and-"

" whoe back it up! You have a son!" fuyuhiko yelled

"yeah I adopted this cutie a few months ago" I said tickling his chin.

"never thought I'd see you become a parent" fuyuhiko chuckled

"hey what's that supposed to mean!" I yelled.

"anyway let us go and have a hopeful day together!" nagito said cheerfully.

Fuyuhikos pov

We parked outside of towa city dinner. There were hosting a all you can eat buffet so we planned to eat there. Kazuiki took our orders and went up to get our food. Of course just as soon as that happened the kid started crying. It was so fucking loud I thought my eardrums were going to explode! Nagito picked the kid up and tryed to calm him down.

"there there do not cry little one. You are the world future hope!" the kid started crying harder and even pulled nagitos hair. Honestly couldn't blame him. Dudes creepy as fuck!

"goddammit hand him over!" I grabbed the baby off him. He instantly stopped crying and petted my head with his tiny hands. He giggled and cooed. It honestly melted my heart a little.

"wow fuyuhiko your amazing" nagito said admirably.

"didn't think that would work" I muttered.

"hey guys I'm back" kazuiki said holding several bowls of food. He saw kokichi in my arms and gasped.

"oh gosh did he give you guys problems? Here I'll take him off your hands." he tried to pick kokichi up but he whined and clung to me.

"wow seems he likes you fuyuhiko I hope you don't mind"

He likes me? Of course I couldn't let them see me get soft so I put on my tuff guy attitude and said.

"tch it's a pain in the ass but I guess I'll hold on to your brat!"

We then started eating our food. I of course had to eat with a baby cooing on my lap. I would sneak him food every so often cause the kid kept giving me those goddamn  puppy dog eyes!

Nagito went on to talk about his hopeful life with his husband hajime. Honestly I would have expected them to have deforced by now but I guess if kazuiki can become a mom then anythings possible.

Speaking of kazuiki he just told me what happened to kokichis parents. Man it's fucked up what some people would do but at least the kids safe and I'm going to make sure he stays safe.

"so tell me fuyu how have you and peko been doing" kazuiki asked wriggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes "I proposed to her last week" the two of them immediately freaked out.

"oh my god really!"

"are we invited!"

I laughed "of course you are. I plan to make you two my best men and this little fella" I looked down at kokichi "is going to be my paige boy"

After a few hours we packed up and got ready to leave. Kokichi had fallen asleep so I handed him to kazuiki without any problems.

"thanks for taking care of him fuyu. Your a good uncle"

"tch whatever" I muttered blushing.

Kazuiki giggled "talk to you soon ok!"

I waved as the car drive off. What a experience. I wonder if peko would be willing to have kids with me one day?