Family Dinner

Kazuikis pov

10 years later

"gundam come on! Help me get ready!"

"very well my dark Prince"

Today I was having my whole family over for dinner. I was having over my sons, my daughter, my son in laws, my daughters in law and my grandchildren! I haven't had everyone over since last Christmas so I was kinda excited.

Once we were halfway finish I heard a knock on the door. Cursing under my breath I opened the door.

Standing at the door was my oldest son kokichi, his partners miu and kiibo and his eight children. Yes you heard me right eight! Though to be fair both miu and kokichi can get pregnant at any given time so it's no wonder they have so many children. The children kokichi gave birth to are kiba, karu, koichi and kimberley. The children miu gave birth to are miku, montaro,mari and mito. Funny enough kokichi and miu got pregnant at the same time with montaro and karu so their basically the same age dispite not being twins.

"hey mom" kokichi said giving me a hug.

"hey baby how's things been?" I asked hugging him back.

"things have been good. Kids have been kinda troublesome but I do have eight of them" kokichi chuckled.

"hey grandma" kiba said catching my attention. "do you need some help getting things ready?" my oldest grandchild is now a teen of fourteen years old and the sweetest boy you'll ever meet!

"that would be great darling" I said ruffling his hair.

After a few minutes of tidying up there was another knock on the door. I opened it to see my daughter karai and her husband ryame along with her twin boys hiroto and haruto.

"greetings mother" karai said with a gentle smile.

"it's so great to see you kazuiki!" ryame said pulling me into a hug. He's been calling me by my first name ever since we first met. He's a very layed back person and I like that about him.

"grandma! Grandma!" the boys said jumping around me. For seven year old boys they sure have a lot of energy!

"hey how's my little boys" I said hugging them. The boys continued to jump around.

"sise this foolish behaviour now" karai yelled and they immediately stopped.

"wow you have them well trained" I joked.

"indeed" she said smiling.

"Well come on in guys" I said letting them in.

After a while there was yet another knock on the door. I opened it to see my son jojo, his wife himari and his three kids haru, kai and takibi.

"hey mom" jojo waved.

"hey mom I made some chocolate brownies for our family dinner" himari said handing me a tray of brownies.

"thanks hun" I said giving her a hug.

"grandma can we have some brownies now" my granddaughters begged while my grandson hid behind his father's leg.

"no you can have some after dinner if you're good" I said booping then on the nose. "now go play with your cousins"

"yay!" they yelled running into the house.

Finally natsu and his husband mako arrived with their newborn daughter Lucy. (Little fairy tale reference)

"oh darling she's beautiful." I said gently patting her fluffy pink hair.

"I know" natsu said looking at his daughter with pure love.

"Well come on in you two"

"your too kind Mr tanaka" mako said grinning.

"oh please hun your family now so just call me kaz!"

"ok"

We all sat at two separate tables. One for the adults and one for the kids. We all ate and talked about various topics and laughed at silly things. It felt just like old times. Eventually everyone had to leave and it was just me and gundam. I hugged him from behind.

"you know gundam before I met you I thought I'd spread the rest of my life being controlled by my father but I was able to raise children, watch them grow up, fall in love and have children of their own and its all thanks to you gundam I love you"

"I love you too my dark Prince. Thank you for giving a demon like me the chance to be happy"

The end