Michael: Sea Sick

Your P.O.V:

We were all in Greece for the tour and Calum said we should rent a boat. So we did and we were spending all afternoon out on the ocean. Michael looked a little green when the boat started moving. "Mikey you okay?" I asked as he leaned on the edge of the boat. "Not really." He admitted. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm a little sea sick." He mumbled.  "I'm sorry, do you have any Dramamine or something like that?" I asked playing with his hair. He shook his head, keeping his mouth and eyes shut. "Can you just get me some water babe?" He mumbled. "Okay." I said and went to get him a bottle. I grabbed a bottle and then turned around, I saw Michael throwing up. "Baby I'm sorry." I said walking over and rubbing his back. He wiped his mouth and stood up straight. "My stomach hurts so bad." He said. I handed him the water and he gladly took it. "Wanna go lay down?" I asked. He nodded and I helped him get to the bench. I sat down and he laid his head onto my lap. "You okay Michael? We can always go back." Luke asked a little concerned. "No you guys are having fun. I'll be fine." Michael mumbled. "Are you su-" Luke said but Michael cut him off saying "I said I'll be fine Luke. You guys are having fun." "He's not gonna give in Luke." I muttered. Luke shrugged and walked off. "My stomach hurts babe." Michael mumbled. "I know baby I'm sorry." I said rubbing his stomach slightly. "Is that better?" I asked. He nodded and looked up at me. "I love you Y\N." He mumbled before closing his eyes. "I love you too baby." I whispered. "How's Mr.Sick?" Ashton asked. "My stomach still hurts but its better." Michael mumbled. "Sorry mate. Well we're almost done so you won't have to suffer much longer." Ashton said. "You take as much time as you want. Don't leave early cause I'm not feeling good." Michael said. "Okay. Feel better dude." Ashton said before walking off. I heard Michael's soft snores as I rubbed his stomach. I kissed his forehead and said "Love you."

Shortie but whatever
Its bad anyway