Denial: Ashton

Your P.O.V

I sat in class next to Ashton. He was pale and he was barely able to keep his eyes open. "Hey sicky pants." I laughed. "I'm not sick." He argued. Typical, he always denied being sick. "Ash, your paler than a sheet." I said. "I'm fine, its just a small stomachache." He said, brushing me off. I rolled my eyes, focusing on the class. I glanced at Ashton every once in a while, he looked worse each time I looked at him. The bell rang and I helped him up. He tried to push me off but he was so weak that he couldn't. "Are you sure you aren't sick?" I asked, walking with him down the hall. He hugged his stomach and nodded. We walked into the cafeteria and sat with Luke,Michael, and Calum. "Ash, you look like shit." Michael said. "I'm fine." Ashton argued. Ashton laid his head on the table. "He is so stubborn." I whispered. "Heard that." He groaned. "Are you hungry Ash?" Calum asked. "No." Ashton said. He stood up and ran to a trash can. "And with that he lit up like a Christmas tree." I muttered and walked over to him. I rubbed his back as he emptied out his stomach. He finished and I said "Let's go to the nurse and I'll call your mom." He nodded, finally giving in to being sick. I walked him to the bathroom, standing behind him just in case he got sick again. He hugged his stomach in pain. "S-sorry for lying." He said. "Ash, its okay. You don't like being sick and you don't like people worrying. I understand why you didn't admit it at first." I said as we walked into the nurse's office. "Can I call his parents? He got sick." I said. The nurse nodded and Ashton laid down on the sick bed they had in the back. I took out my phone and called his mom, explaining the situation. I stayed with him until she came. "Thank you Y\N. Bye." Ashton waved as him and his mother left. "Feel better Ash. Bye." I said waving back.