Gets sick at a concert: Cal-Pal

Your P.O.V:

I was watching the boys perform from the front row. They all dressed up in their superhero outfits so, Calum was Cal-Pal. He was jumping around having fun when he stopped. He looked pale to me and then he sat down. I asked the security guard if I could go onstage for a second and he nodded. I ran upstage and walked over to Calum. "You okay?" I asked getting a little worried. "I don't feel good." He said. "Do you think you're gonna be sick?" I asked. He nodded. I took his bass off and then he ran backstage. "Y\N what's wrong?" Michael asked walking up to me. "Cal-Pal thinks he's gonna puke." I said. "Tell them." He said moving his head to Luke.  I walked over to Luke and explained the situation. Luke told Ashton to stop playing and then explain end to the crowd how Calum felt sick. I walked backstage and heard vomiting in the bathroom. I walked in and Calum was leaning over the toilet, everything he had eaten today, in the bowl in front of him. "Aw Cal." I said kneeling down next to him. "Why does this have to be know?" He groaned. "You okay mate?" I heard Luke ask. "I'll be fine. Go continue, you can play without me." Calum said. Luke was about to speak but then nodded and left. "Let's go take you to the couch okay?" I said and he nodded. I helped him stand up and walked him to the couch. He laid down and I sat next to him. He rested his head on my lap and said "I feel bad." "Why?" I asked. "I'm letting down the fans." He said. "Babe, you didn't feel good. And you are obviously sick. They aren't disappointed, the others are out there continuing the show. Its fine." I said. "Still." He mumbled. "Just sleep Cal-Pal." I laughed kissing his forehead. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. We had to wake him up after the concert to go back to the bus, where he fell asleep in his bunk.