Twitcam:Luke

Your P.O.V:

I was doing a twitcam with Michael, Calum, and Ashton. "Dude, where the fuck is Luke?" Michael asked on the middle of doing idiotic random shit. "I have no idea." I laughed. Almost on cue, Luke walked in. He looked like absolute shit, he was wearing a huge grey hoodie, his hair was sticking up in every direction, he was pale as a sheet, and he was pressing his hands against his stomach under the pocket on his hoodie. "Luke, you okay?" I asked, knowing he wasn't. "Y-yeah, just tired." He replied, his voice was choppy. He plopped himself next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. The heat radiated off his body, instantly warming me up. "Sweetie, you're boiling." I whispered. "I'm fine." He said again. He got into a coughing fit and then Michael said "Dude, Don't infect me with your disease." (Sorry had too.) "Your an ass sometimes you know that." I said. I rested my hand on his forehead and pulled it away immediately. "Get up you are going into your bed." I said, pulling him up and pushing him to his room. "I'm fine Y\N." He groaned. "Stop lying and tell me if you are really okay." I said. "Okay fine I feel like shit." He admitted, finally. "Go to bed." I said pushing him into his room and onto the bed. "Sleep a little and then I'll check your temperature later. Next time, be honest right away." I kissed his forehead and he pulled the covers up to his chin. "I will." He croaked. I smiled, flicked off the lights and walked out the door.

This was really bad I'm sorry guys.