Luke:Self harm

Luke's P.O.V:

I cut deeper with every hateful word that was sent to me. 'Luke will never be good enough for 5sos!' 'He doesn't deserve to be famous!' Moving the blade across my skin, cutting deeper with every movement. I finished and cleaned up, or at least tried. Some of the cuts wouldn't stop bleeding. "C'mon stop bleeding!" I whisper yelled. "Luke, you alright in there?" I heard Calum ask. "It won't stop Calum." I said. He opened the door and his eyes went wide. "Guys someone get the phone!" He shouted.  "I don't feel that good." I said and the last thing I remember is Michael running in with the phone. I woke up in a hospital bed. "Hey Luke." Michael said. I looked around the room and the guys were all sat in chairs around the bed, gauze and medical cloth covered my arms, and an IV pumped something through my veins. "W-what happened?" I asked. "You cut too deep Luke. You passed out from blood loss." Calum said. "Sorry Luke, we didn't realize you weren't happy." Ashton said with a guilty look. "Its not your guys' fault. You don't have to apologize for anything." I said. "Just come to us if you feel sad or need help Luke. Okay?" Michael said. I nodded and they all smiled, feeling relieved that their friend would be okay.

Feels!