Another boy gets him sick: Luke

Your P.O.V:

The guys were on tour and i was tagging along, yay. Michael had just gotten over the stomach flu. Luke and me helped him mostly, so I wasn't shocked when I heard Luke throwing up in the bathroom. "You got what Mikey got. I'm sorry baby." I said as I walked him back to his bunk. "Michael sucks." Luke groaned as he laid down in his bunk. "Its not his fault." I laughed. "Get some sleep okay?" I shut the curtain, leaving a sick Luke asleep in his bunk. I went to the backroom where the others were and poked Michael's cheek. "You got my boyfriend sick." I laughed. "Fuck, I feel so bad now." Michael said. "You don't have to blame yourself, he volunteered to help." I said plopping my self down next to Michael. "Still." He muttered. I could tell how bad he felt, he got his best friend sick. I heard some coughing coming from the bunks. "Be right back." I mumbled, getting up and walking to Luke's bunk. I opened the curtain and saw Luke having a coughing fit. He stopped and said "I feel so gross." I ran my fingers through his hair and said "I know Lukey. Do you want anything?" He smirked and poked my cheek. "You." He giggled. I climbed up into his bunk and snuggled up to him. "Yay, cuddles." Luke giggled. He wrapped his long arms around me and pulled me up to his chest. "You're too cute." I said. He chuckled and hugged me tighter. "I wuv you." He said in a baby voice. "I love you too." I said kissing his burning forehead. I heard his soft snores and slowly crawled out of his grasp. "Feel better baby." I whispered, getting off the bunk.