Hospital Trip: Ashton

Your P.O.V:

Me, Calum,Luke, and Michael were all in the back room, playing some video game. "Has anyone seen Ashton anywhere besides his bunk?" I asked. "Surprisingly not." Luke answered. "I'm gonna make sure he's okay." I said, getting up. I walked to the bunk and pulled back the curtain. Ashton was in the same place I left him this morning, under the blanket. "Ash, you okay?" I asked. "Honestly, no." He groaned. "What wrong?" I asked. "I'm hurting everywhere." He moaned. "What hurts the most?" I asked. "My tummy." He said. "Anywhere specific?" I asked. "On my right side." He said. "That's where your appendix is Ash. You might need to have it taken out." I said. He got up quickly and walked to the bathroom. I followed behind him and he was leaning over the toilet. He threw up what looked like....blood! "Ashton you need to go to the hospital, now!" I said as he finished up. He agreed and flushed the toilet. "I'm gonna tell the others." I said. "Guys Ashton just threw up blood, he needs to go to the hospital." Everyone went white with fear. We drove to the nearest hospital and took Ashton inside. "My boyfriend just threw up blood he says he has pain in his right side. I think its appendisitits." I told the nurse. They took Ashton into surgery and we waited for him. I was pacing and then Michael pulled me onto his lap. He held me to his chest and said "Pacing won't make it go faster, it will just create a hole in the floor." He held me for the 5 hours Ashton was in surgery. A doctor walked up to me and said "Ashton just got out of surgery. He is awake, but very tired so be calm around him." I nodded and she directed us to Ashton's room. We all walked in and Ashton was hooked up to all these machines. "Hey baby." I whispered. He managed a weak smile. I walked up next to him and ran my fingers through his curls. "I love you." He whispered, he sounded really tired. "I love you too. You look so sleepy." I said. "I am." He whispered. "Then we'll go Ash. You need sleep." Michael said. "But....." Ashton said. "We'll be a call away. Get some sleep Ash." I said, kissig his forehead.  "Mhmm." Ashton hummed. "Bye baby." I said. We all said our goodbyes and left. The doctor told us he could come home in two days and he wouldn't be able to play any concerts for two weeks. Those two weeks were filled with "I wanna play drums." and "Can we cuddle?" Not that the second one bothered me.