Sick on tour: Michael

Your P.O.V:

I was on my laptop, scrolling through Tumblr, when I got a Skype call from Michael. I accepted right away and I was welcomed by a scruffy, pale, red nosed, blanket wearing Michael. "Hi babe." He croaked. "Hey Mikey." I smiled. "I don't feel good. Ashton says I have the flu." He said, then sneezed. "Aw, I'm sorry." I said. "I want your cuddles." He said, pouting. "Do you want me to come take care of you?" I asked. "Yes!" He beamed, but regretting it. "That was stupid." He croaked. "I'll book a flight for tommorow. See you then baby." I said. "Yay, I get Y\L\N cuddles." He said. "Love you, can't wait." He waved and then I disconnected (..lol) and started booking a flight to London.

The next day, I was in London. I asked Luke to pick me up from the airport because I had no idea where they were staying. "Thank god you're visiting, Michael has been whining about how much he misses you and needs your cuddles." Luke laughed as he parked in the hotel parking lot. "That's how he is when he's sick. Whiny or in complete denial." I laughed, grabbing my bags from the trunk. I walked in with Luke and knocked on Michael and Luke's hotel door. Michael opened the door and hugged me. "You're gonna keep me alive!" He squeeled. "Let's go inside baby. So you can get the cuddles you missed." I said. He smiled and we walked in. He fell onto his bed and I laid next to him. He wrapped his Pikachu blanket around his and my body, curled up to my body. "I missed this so much." He said, pressing his cheek against my arm.

But one second later, he jumped and ran to the bathroom. I followed behind him, knowing what he went in there for. I walked in and Michael was leaning over the toilet, throwing up. "Aw, Mikey." I said, kneeling down next to him and rubbing circles in his back. "Ugh, this sucks." He said, resting his head on the rim of the toilet. "I know Mikey, I'm sorry." I said. He flushed the toilet and got up. He trudged back to the bed and bundled up under the blankets, he was so adorable. "You're too cute." I giggled laying next to him. "You're my little kitten." "Damn right I'm you're punk rock kitten." He said, trying to be all tough. His cheek was squished against my arm as I played with his red hair. He yawned and cuddled up closer to me. "Sleepy?" I asked. He nodded and his eyelids slowly dropped. "Go to sleep baby." I said, wrapping my arms around him and pulling the covers over the both of us. "Can you sing for me?" He said with puppy eyes. I nodded and started singing Sad song by We the kings. I stopped when I heard his soft snores. "Feel better Mikey." I whispered, kissing his cheek. I saw a little smile form on his lips before I closed my eyes.