Bowling: Michael

I know I do Michael a lot but I really think he would end up doing this because of the dork he is, deal with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

I was doing a keek the guys bowling. It was Michael's turn and when he got ready to roll the bowling ball, he slipped and fell on his ass. "Y\N got that on keek!" I heard Calum yell. I put my phone in my pocket and walked over to Michael. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked with a small chuckle. "Yeah, just hurt my back and ass really bad." He said, pressing his hands against the arch of his back. He got up and screwed his eyes shut. He sat down and didn't move until we had to go. "Babe, are you sure you're gonna be okay?" I asked. "Actually not anymore." He said. "We gotta go. Just be careful." I said. He nodded and got up slowly. "Can you help me walk?" He asked, squinting. I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, walking with me to the car.

**********AT HOME***********

I helped Michael walk in and he laid down on the couch in the lounge. "You think you're gonna be okay?" I asked, leaning over him. "Yeah, I just don't think I can move for awhile." He said with a quiet laugh. "We'll call the doctor tommorow if it hurts worse or the same. Just rest, okay gorgeous?" I said. "Okay." He mumbled, closing his eyes. I pecked his lips and sat on the floor in front of him.

This was crap, sorry.