Muke fluff: Stomach flu and tears

Luke's P.O.V:

I heard quiet sobs coming from the bathroom. I turned over and Michael wasn't there. I got up and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Mikey,you in there?" I asked. "Y-yeah." He said, I heard stiffled sobs. "Are you okay baby?" I asked, getting worried. "No....I'm a mess." He admitted. I opened the door and Michael was curled up in a ball in the corner, sweaty, crying and shaking. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked leaning down to him. "I-I threw up for like an hour and my stomach hurts really bad. I j-just didn't know what to do." He cried. I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him onto my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. I felt the heat radiating off his body. "You have a fever Mikey, that's why you're all worked up. Just take deep breathes." I whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and cried into my shoulder. "Its okay Mikey." I whispered. "I just feel so gross and icky." He cried, he sounded like he was 4. "I hate feeling like this babe. I hate it." "I know Mikey. You're gonna have to relax baby." I said, playing with his hair. He stopped crying and steadied his breaths. "There you go." I whispered, kissing his burning forehead. "Wanna go back to bed?" I whispered and he nodded. He got off me and stood up. I had to hold him up because he couldn't stand up straight. I walked him back to bed and he curled up under the covers. I sat down next to him and he crawled onto my lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you Lukey." He whispered sleepily. "I love you too babe. Go to sleep okay." I whispered. "Promise you'll take care of me and not leave me?" He asked. "Promise." I whispered, kissing his cheek. "I'll never leave you Mikey." I whispered before I heard his soft snores. I rested my head on his and fell asleep.