Luke: Cold\loses voice

His P.O.V:

I woke up, my throat hurt really bad and my nose was stuffy.  Y\N wasn't next to me so I got up and looked for her. I sneezed as I walked into the kitchenette. "Bless you." Y\N said. "Thank you." I croaked. "Lukey you okay?" She asked looking a little worried. "My throat hurts and my nose is stuffy." I coughed. "Want medicine?" She asked. I nodded, sneezing again. "Bless you." She laughed. She handed me some cough syrup and I took it, grimacing from the taste. "At least I have the day off." I whispered, my throat hurting each time I spoke. "Go to sleep okay." Y\N said. I nodded and shuffled back to bed. I got a really bad headache when I walked in my room. I laid down and closed my eyes. About an hour later I woke up, my head and throat was hurting more. I sat up and shuffled out of the room. The guys were all sitting in the main room, just hanging out. "Hey Luke!" Calum yelled. I leaned my head against the wall and said "Can you talk a little quieter? My head hurts a lot right now." I could barely whisper my throat hurt so bad. "Sorry mate. You okay?" Calum asked quietly. I shook my head and layed on the couch. "Want some Advil baby?" Y\N asked. I nodded and she walked over with some water and the meds. I took them and shut my eyes, my back facing outwards.

Your P.O.V:

I walked over to the sleeping Luke, feeling his forehead just to make sure. "Is he okay?" Michael asked. "Yeah I think its just a cold." I answered back. "It would suck if he got sick in the middle of the tour." Ashton said. "Yeah." I said grabbing some cough drops and putting them on the table next to Luke for when he got up. I heard groans and looked at Luke and he was awake. "My throat hurts really bad." He whispered. "I'm sorry. There are some cough drops on the table next to you baby. Wanna go to bed?" I asked. He nodded as he unwrapped a cough drop and popped it in his mouth. He stood up and shuffled to the bedroom. I walked back with him and saw him laying in bed, under all the sheets. I slid next to him and he crawled into my arms happily. "Go to sleep Lukey." I said running my fingers through his hair. "OK." He whispered, barely audible. "You shouldn't be talking. Let your throat rest." I whispered and he nodded. I kissed his forehead and he fell asleep in my arms.

This is so bad I'm sorry.