Collage life: Michael

Michael's P.O.V:

I woke up, getting ready for my first class of the day. A wave of nausea came over me and a shooting pain came into my stomach. My throat burned and my head pounded. "How the hell am I gonna make it to class without collapsing?" I questioned myself out loud, my voice coming out worse than I thought. I heard banging on my door, I groaned and answered it, being welcomed by the one and only Luke. "Mikey, you look terrible. You sure you're gonna be able to go to class today?" Like said, leaning against the doorframe. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I lied. He shrugged and walked off. I got dressed and grabbed my books, ready for class.

*In class*

I could barely focus on the lecture the teacher was giving, I could only focus on the churning in my stomach, nervous I was gonna throw up in class. I could feel bile beginning to rise up my throat and that's when I raised my hand, up high. "What Mr.Clifford?" My teacher asked, she was always very kind and sweet. "I don't feel to good, may I use the bathroom?" I asked. She nodded and I stood up and grabbed the bathroom pass. Once I was in the hallway, I could feel the bile rising up. I couldn't make it to the bathroom, it was too far away so I ran to the nearest trash can and that's when everything I had eaten last night was in the trash can in front of me. I felt a hand on my back as I got sick, rubbing circles into it. "Let it all out Mikey." I heard someone say, it sounded like....Luke? "Why aren't you in-" I began but was cut off by another round of sickness. "You didn't look right when you left, I knew you were gonna throw up. I asked the teacher if I could go help you, knowing she would say yes." Luke explained. I finished up and muttered a 'Thanks' I wiped my mouth and tried to stand up straight but Luke had to hold me up. "You're going back to your dorm." Luke said, walking me back there. I didn't argue, I was too weak at this point. He opened the door and I fell on the bed, almost asleep right there. "I'll be back after classes to see you. Feel better Mike." Luke said and I mumbled a 'Thanks' into my pillow. He chuckled and left, I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.