Cal-Pal: Migraine

Your P.O.V:

I came home to a quiet house, almost all the lights were off, and the only sound was some heavy breathes from my room. I walked up the stairs and opened my bedroom door, seeing my Cal-Pal under a  pile of sheets. "Hey baby." I said but he stuck his index finger up, shushing me. I knew what was wrong, he had a migraine. Which usually lead to a upset stomach, which led to a little complaining. I laid next to him and he turned over and held me up to his chest. He nuzzled his head into my neck. "Cuddles for Cal-Pal." He whispered. I giggled and said "You're adorable." "Not so loud baby." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Where are you going?" He whined. "I'm getting you migraine meds." I said. "Thank god." He mumbled as you walked out of the room. I quickly grabbed a couple pills and a water, walking back to the room. I found Calum, sitting straight up and rubbing his temples. "Here you go Cal." I whispered handing him the meds and water. He took them both, swallowing the pills and water quickly. "Goodnight my little Cal-Pal." I giggled kissing his forehead as he laid down. "I want cuddles, please?" He whined. I chuckled and snuggled up next to him, letting his arms wrap around me. "Cal-Pal gets cuddles." He whispered into my neck. I giggled and closed my eyes.

This was so badly written I'm sorry.