Sick on stage: Michael

Your P.O.V:

The boys were getting ready for their concert and I was sitting on the couch then Michael walked up to me, he was paler than a sheet. "Mikey you look terrible." I said standing up. "I'm fine, just tired." He mumbled. "Are you sure you're just tired?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said. "BOYS LETS GO!" Their manager shouted. "Good luck Mike." I said giving him a hug before he ran on stage. I watched my four best friends from backstage, keeping a close eye on Michael the entire time. He stopped playing for a second and that's when he lost it, he threw up onstage. I ran out to him and all the fans were dead silent. Then I took Michael backstage to the bathroom, where he only threw up more. "That was so humiliating." He groaned when he finished. I could hear the crowd cooing over Michael, obviously showing that they felt bad. "Its okay Mikey. Do you wanna lay on the couch?" I asked and he nodded. I lead him to the couch and laid him down. "Y\N..cuddles?" Michael said. "I will but I need to do something, I'll be right back." I said before walking out to a clean stage. I told Luke that Michael was not gonna perform at all and they need to continue on with the show minus a guitar. Luke nodded and they started playing. I walked backstage to Michael and he curled up on the couch, hugging his stomach. "Want cuddles still?" I asked, leaning over him. "Yes pwease." He said, opening his arms. I sat on the couch and he sat on my lap, facing me. He wrapped his arms around me so it was like we were hugging and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Best friend cuddles." He mumbled into my neck. I giggled and then I heard his soft snores. I let go off him and laid him on the couch, I got up and sat on the floor. "Feel better Mikey." I whispered. He slept through the rest of the concert and we has to wake him to go to the bus, where he fell asleep in his bunk, cuddled up next to me.