Michael: Mentally ill

His P.O.V:

I woke up and I immediately went to the bathroom to take my pills. It took some and then found my blade. I made little cuts wherever I could. My legs, hips, arms. I cleaned up the blood that I had caused and grabbed my jeans and a long sleeve shirt, covering all the scars I had caused. "This has been going on too long Michael." I muttered to myself. It has been, way too long. I shouldn't be taking the depression pills, I shouldn't be starving myself, and I shouldn't be cutting either. "Hey baby." Y\N said wrapping her arms around my waist. "Hey babe." I said kissing her head and hugging her back. "You okay Mikey?" She asked me. "I'm fine why do you ask?" I asked. 'Shit does she know?!' I thought. "You just don't look like your normal happy self, almost depressed baby. Probably just me." She said shrugging it off. My heart raced, 'Fuck, she's gonna figure it out soon!' I thought.  I didn't want her or anybody know. "Michael you okay?" I heard a voice behind me. I jumped and turned around to see a laughing Calum. "Dude what the hell?" I asked. "I was just wondering if you were okay. You wouldn't move and you had a scared look on your face. You okay Michael?" Calum said. "Yeah I'm good." I said. "We have to go to an interview right now. Just so you know." He said and then walked off. "Ok." I answered. "I'll see you in a bit baby." I said kissing Y\N on the head. "Bye baby. See you later." She said as I walked out the door.

*****TIME SKIP TO MIDDLE OF INTERVIEW*****

Calum was watching me the entire interview. 'Was he catching on?' I wondered. "Michael, there have been rumors going around that you have been cutting. Are those true?" The interviewer asked. "No, I don't." I answered. I tugged my shirt sleeves down past my hands. "Excuse me." I said, taking my headphones off and leaving the room. I ran to the bathroom and started crying. "Michael, are you okay?" I heard Calum say as he knocked on the door. "N-no." I stuttered. Calum opened the door and walked in. "What's wrong?" He asked. I just cried into my hands. "Mike, what's the matter?" Calum said kneeling down to me. I just rolled up my sleeves and he immediately started comforting me once he saw. "Do you want me to call Y\N?" He asked rubbing my back. I nodded as I cried.

Your P.O.V:

My phone started ringing and when I saw the caller ID was Calum I knew something was wrong. "Calum what's wrong?" I asked as I answered the phone. "Can you come to the radio station?" He asked. "OK, why?" I asked. "Michael really needs to see you. You'll see when you get here." He said. "Alright, I'll be right there." I said hanging up the phone.

*****AT THE RADIO STATION*****

I walked through the door and Ashton directed me to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and saw Michael on the floor, crying, with Calum next to him. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. Calum pointed to his arms and I saw the scars. "Mikey come here." I said sitting next to him. I opened my arms and he gladly fell into them. I played with his hair, trying to calm him down. He sobbed and said "You p-probably h-hate m-me n-now." "Why on earth would I hate you Mikey? You just need help to get through it." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. "Do you wanna tell me everything?" I asked as I put my arms around his waist, holding him up to my chest. He nodded and then said "I h-haven't b-been e-eating, I h-have been taking d-depression pills, and I h-have b-been c-cutting." He could barely talk right through his sobs. "Mikey its okay. We'll get through this." I whispered as he cried into my shirt. I turned to my side and noticed that Calum had left. "I l-love y-you Y\N." He stuttered. "I love you too Mikey." I said kissing his head. I started tracing little circles on his legs,calming him down a little. He looked up at me and my heart shattered. His eyes were red rimmed and bloodshot, his face was stained with streaks of tears, and tears still poured out of his eyes. I wiped some of the tears he had on his face and he said "Thank you." "Your welcome baby." I said back. There was knock on the door.  "The interview is over. We can go if you want." I heard Ashton's voice say. "Thanks Ash." I said back. "No problem." He said. "Do you wanna go home?" I asked Michael. He nodded and stood up. He looked in the bathroom mirror and splashed some cool water on his face. He dried off and walked out the door. 

You and Michael worked hard on battling his depression and it finally paid off. He started eating again, he stopped cutting, and he didn't need the pills anymore.