In sickness and in health

I promise to be there with you,in sickness and in health, through big and small, I'll be here to wipe your tears away and I know you will do the same. Forever and always.

Luke's P.O.V

I was woken up by coughs coming from the living room. I got up and walked to the living room, to see if everything was okay. I saw my boyfriend on the couch, coughing roughly. "Mikey, you don't sound that good." I said walking over to him. "I'm gonna be okay, just my throat has an *cough* itch." Michael replied, his voice was weak and hoarse. "You don't sound okay at all babe." I said resting my hand on his forehead. "You're hot baby." I commented. "You're not so bad yourself." Michael said with a smirk, done with his coughing fit, but his voice still hoarse and weak. "Jesus Christ, you're an idiot." I laughed. "I'm your idiot." He said. "You're not going to the studio tommorow." I said getting up to get the thermometer. "Yes I am." He said. "Your temperature will tell me whether or not you will be." I said coming back with the thermometer. I stuck it in his mouth, causing him to make a face. I took it out once it beeped and he said "I'm not sick, my throat just has a bit of an itch." "The thermometer doesn't lie Mikey. And it says you have a fever of 102.3." I said. "You get spoiled for it though." I said laying on the couch and having Michael lay in between my legs. "I love you so much." Michael croaked, resting his fluffy head on my chest. "I love you more babe." I laughed. "In sickness and in health, through big and small." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. Michael soft snores passed his lips, I placed a kiss on his burning forehead. "Forever and always." I whispered.