Muke fluff

Luke's P.O.V:

I woke up and my stomach was churning in pain. I glanced over to Michael's side he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I just went back to sleep hoping the pain would go away. I woke up and heard shouting from the other end of the house. My stomach hurt even more, didn't even know that was possible. I got up and walked into the kitchen. The smell of food made me nauseous. "Hey babe." I heard Michael say as he snaked his arms around my waist. "Hey Mikey." I said trying to ignore the churning in my stomach. "You okay baby?" Michael asked resting his chin on my shoulder. "To be honest not really." I admitted. "Aw, I'm sorry. What's wrong?" He asked with a pout. "My stomach hurts." I said. "Sorry that you feel bad. Do I still get a kiss though?" He asked. I turned around and kissed him. "Of course you do." I said into the kiss. I backed up and I got a massive pain in my stomach. I grimaced and leaned over, pressing my hand onto my stomach. "Do you wanna go back to bed Lukey?" Michael asked. I nodded and he walked with me to our room. I laid down and looked at him with puppy eyes. He knew exactly what I wanted, cuddles. He laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me up to his chest. He used his free hand to run his fingers through my hair, knowing it relaxed me. I yawned and he placed a kiss on my temple. "Go back to sleep Lukey. I'll be right here when you wake up." He whispered in my ear. "Promise?" I whispered. "Promise. I won't leave." He said back. I closed my eyes and I heard him say "I'll never leave you."

This was so short and it was terrible!