Rain: Mikey

I'm dancing and singing, in the rain.

Your P.O.V:

Michael was outside, playing in the rain. I watched from inside and took a few pictures because it was just too cute, he was wearing nothing but a Green Day shirt and shorts. He started to shiver and that's when I thought he had enough. "Mikey you're gonna get sick." I said. "But its fun." He pouted, and then he sneezed. "ATCHOO!" "You're going inside now." I laughed, grabbing his hand. "Go get changed kitten." I said kissing his cheek. He started coughing quietly, walking to his room. He came out in a pair of jeans, his Pokémon shirt, and a hoodie. He crossed his arms over his chest and shivered. "Cold?" I laughed, grabbing the thermometer. "Possibly." He smirked. "Open." I instructed, putting the thermometer in his mouth. It beeped and I read it out loud, "102.3, you got yourself sick baby." I said. "But the rain is fun, its worth it." He laughed. "But now you can't record or play." I said. "Fuck." He muttered. "Can we cuddle babe?" He pouted his bottom lip out. "C'mon baby." I said, taking his hand and walking to our room. I sat up and rested my head against the headboard of the bed. Michael cuddled up next to me, wrapping the blanket around us both. "I'm cowd." He pouted in a baby voice. "Your fault for getting sick by dancing in the rain." I laughed kissing his fluffy red head. I took out my phone and took a picture of us, posting it on Twitter.

@Y\T\N: The idiot got himself sick by dancing in the rain. That means cuddles though. @Michael5sos

"You're and idiot but I love you." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his cold body. "I love you too." He said. I started reading comments out loud to him from the tweet. "He's so cute when he's sick. He's a bundle of fluff." I read, causing Michael to giggle. "I'm tired." He mumbled.  "Then go to sleep." I laughed. "Can you sing me to sleep? Please?" He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I started singing softly, playing with his hair.

You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

I heard his soft snores when I stopped. "Sweet dreams Mikey. Feel better." I whispered, kissing his head.

Fluffy fluff fluff