Mike-ro-wave: Hate

Your P.O.V:

I came home to mine and Michael's shared apartment, it was pitch black except for the glow of Michael's laptop screen on the coffee table. "Mikey? You home?" I called through the house. No response. I sat on the couch and looked at the laptop screen. It was his Twitter feed, filled with hateful comments. 'Michael needs to honestly just kill himself.' 'Michael no one loves you, just go cut yourself or commit suicide.' 'I bet if Michael died no one would notice because no one loves him.' I was shocked at these comments. "Oh no." I muttered. I got up and walked into the bedroom and saw Michael in the corner, crying with bloody wrists. I grabbed a towel and ran to him. "Mikey, baby. I'm right here its okay." I whispered wrapping the towels around his wrists. "They're everywhere Y\N. It won't stop." He cried. "Mikey do you know how many people love you? One of those people are standing right in front of you." I said wiping his tears. "I did what they asked. I followed their orders." He said. "You shouldn't have Mikey. There are so many people that love you." I said taking the towel off his wrists. "I'll prove it to you." I said getting up and then coming back with his laptop. I typed in 'I love Mikey' and then all these lovely tweets popped up. "See Michael. Look how many people love you. They would kill to even see you for a second." I said sliding the laptop in his direction. "You're right. I just couldn't handle how much hate there was." He said as he scrolled through them. His face lit up and then he started clicking. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Making these peoples' day." He said as he hit follow on several of the users. "There is the Michael I love." I said kissing his cheek.

This was terrible I'm sorry.