Chapter | 33

taehyung was in jungkook's office patiently waiting for jungkook to say something.

"I didnt know that you were going to apply for the addition," jungkook says looking at taehyung who looks up at jungkook.

"I thought jimin would have told you" taehyung said but jungkook shook his head

"taehyung your presentation was great, great ideas and plans" jungkook says

taehyung was a little hopeful, he didnt want to get his hope's up. he can't explain how much he wants this, nothing ever works out for him but getting a CEO placement and working under jungkook will set him up for life and he can help people who can't afford nice clothes be able to afford them.

"taehyung myself and the other ceo's decided that your presentation was the best so you won," jungkook says smiling as taehyung shot his head up

"what" he whispered

"I won?" taehyung asks not believing it

"yup, the ceo's liked your idea! I also think it would be a great idea to add to my company. I also want to have you working alongside me" jungkook says as taehyung jumps up and hugs jungkook.

jungkook chuckled and grabbed taehyung's thigh's so he wouldn't fall

"YUS!" Taehyung says's squeezing jungkook tighter.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" taehyung say's

"you don't have to thank me tae" jungkook says putting taehyung down.

"I do, you have changed my life jungkook" taehyung says's looking at jungkook.

"there is one way you could repay me" jungkook says wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist smirking.

taehyung catches on as jungkook was looking at his lips.

"lock the door" taehyung whispers as jungkook leans towards taehyung pushing him against the desk reaching over to press the button

once everything was locked and the curtains were shut. taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck pulling him closer. jungkook pressed taehyung against the counter.

their noses were brushing against each other, the tension in the air was very obvious.

"you drive me insane" jungkook says moving his face closer to taehyung's neck kissing his neck trailing up towards his jaw.

"mhm" taehyung moans as he closes his eyes feeling jungkook's lips over his neck and jaw.

taehyung and jungkook made eye contact before jungkook grabs the side of his neck and places his lips on taehyung's.

taehyung groan's feeling jungkook connect their lips.

jungkook bit taehyung's lip but taehyung denied access.

before jungkook could say anything taehyung pushed him towards the small couch in the room, pushing jungkook to sit down.

taehyung then put his legs on either side of jungkook, straddling him. jungkook smirked at the position and placed his hands on taehyung's waist.

taehyung leaned in and placed his lips on jungkook's

they pecked each other a few times, getting used to the feeling, the taste, before their mouths latched onto each other, tongues intertwined and all.

jungkook's hands went down lower from taehyung's waist to his plump ass as the kisses became heated, with him moaning into his mouth with a sort of weakness.

taehyung loved the feeling of jungkook's hands on his ass, he loved the feeling of being on jungkook's lap kissing him.

jungkook gave taehyung's ass a slap before they both pulled away hearing a knock at the door. taehyung pecked jungkook's lips before he stood up from his lap and opened the curtains by hand. while adjusting his clothes.

jungkook adjusted his clothes before unlocking the door opening it to reveal jimin.

"is taehyung in here?" jimin says walking in to see his best friend standing by the couch.

"I won chim" taehyung says with the biggest smile ever

"I know bub congrats," jimin says rushing towards taehyung pulling him into a hug.

"I just wanted to say congrats before heading home, we are going to celebrate on the weekend instead of tonight as you have the stuff to plan and sort out," jimin says hugging his friend's bye heading back towards jungkook's house.

jungkook shut the door and went back to behind his desk. taehyung walked and sat on the chair in front of jungkook's desk.

"what happens from here?" taehyung asks

"well I have papers for you to sign just contact stuff that won't take too long then we will go for a walk to see the building and then we will be meeting with the building team tomorrow," jungkook says handing taehyung the papers.

"I'm just going to go check on the girls," jungkook says checking on the girls while taehyung signs the papers that would only take a couple of minutes.

"hey babies," jungkook says walking up to his two girls who were watching a movie.

"gosh is yeona asleep again?" jungkook says

"yup, she has been asleep for a while now dada, but don't worry i will protect her," euni says

"awh of course you will, my brave girl" jungkook says kissing her forehead.

"when are we going home?" euni whines

"in about an hour sweetheart," jungkook says thinking that may be too long.

"I will call jin and see if he is heading home," jungkook says pulling out his phone calling jin

"hello?" jin says from the other end of the phone

"hyung by chance are you going home?" jungkook asks crossing his fingers that he was

"no I'm not bogum has new equipment coming in like camera's and he needs help testing them out, I heard yoongi was on his way home try to call him be-," jin says but jungkook quickly ends the call and calls yoongi.

"hey kook whats up?" yoongi replies

"ah hyung by chance are you still in the building?" jungkook asks crossing his fingers hopeful.

"yes, just locked my office," yoongi says

"oh thank god, I have yeona and euni here and I have to stay at work a little bit, is there any way you could drive them home as well?" jungkook asks

"yup that's fine I will come to your office" yoongi says hanging up the phone

"yus" jungkook says. jungkook's phone gets a buzz meaning he has a text.

he opens his phone to see a text message from jin.

Jin: rude.

jungkook chuckles sending a sorry and went to tell euni the news.

"euni uncle yoongi will be dropping you and yeonie off at home" jungkook says as euni nods happily and looks at the tv.