Chapter Seven

Aria's P.O.V.

I was so happy that Clay and I were now engaged! I couldn't wait for us to tell our friends and family about this, I knew that they would be very happy for us. But, we wanted to wait to tell them until the next day. For the rest of the night, Clay and I snuggled together on the couch and enjoyed each other's company until we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating next to me on the small coffee table.

I grabbed it and looked at the clock, it was 6:35 in the morning. Who could be calling me this early? When I saw the Caller ID, I was surprised to discover that it was Jessica, but I was still confused as to why she was calling me. On the fourth ring, I picked up the phone and went into the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up Clay.

"Jess, what's up?" I asked. At first, I didn't hear anything, but then I heard the sound of someone crying softly. "Aria, something has happened, can you meet me at Monet's?" she asked. "Sure, I'll meet up with you, but Monet's doesn't open for another hour," I answered. "Right, meet me at the park, okay?" she asked. "Okay," I sighed.

I was worried about her after that call ended. maybe she and Justin broke up again, or maybe she's going through a rough patch. I quickly got dressed, and I grabbed the car keys, but before I walked out the door, I saw Clay had just woken up. "Mmm, where are you going? The sun isn't up yet," he asked. "Jess called me, she said she needed to talk to me about something important, I'll be back soon, I promise," I explained as I leaned in towards Clay and planted a kiss on his soft lips.

"Okay, love you," he smiled. "I love you too," I got in my car, and quickly drove down to the park, and I sat down on a nearby bench and waited for Jessica to arrive. A couple of minutes later, I saw Jessica's car pull up. When she got closer to the bench, I saw that her face was slightly red, and it looked like she had been crying for a while.

"Jess, what's wrong?" I asked as she sat down next to me. She didn't say a word, but she handed me a small white stick, When I looked at it, I saw that it was positive. "Jess, your pregnant?" I asked slightly in disbelief. "Yeah, I am," she sniffled. Even though we were still technically young, I was still happy for her, but I didn't know why she was crying.

"Jess, this is amazing, why are you so upset?" I asked wrapping an arm around her. "If I tell you why, you have to promise me that you won't say to say a word to anybody about this," she sighed. I never had to keep a big secret before, and looking back at it, it's probably the biggest secret, I've ever had to keep.

"Okay," I answered. Jessica took a deep breath and she looked me in the eyes as she told me what was wrong...

"It's not Justin's baby, it's Alex's,"