Chapter Twenty Five

Three Months Later...

Aria's P.O.V.

It had been three months since the incident with Justin and Alex, we all came to a mutual agreement to not discuss it with Clay fearing that he would hate Justin for almost killing me and Alex. I stayed true to my word, I helped Justin throughout his time of grief, and when he wasn't feeling low, he checked in on me asking if Clay and I needed anything. Usually, we didn't need anything, but around the time of my next doctor's appointment, Clay and I decided that we wanted him to be there when we found out the gender of our baby.

When we invited him to come with us, he was unsure and was worried that he was going to ruin the moment. But, we reassured him saying that he wouldn't, and we wanted him to be there so we could celebrate the moment together. The morning of the appointment finally arrived, and I was so nervous. I had predicted that it was going to be a girl based on some old wives tales that I read on the internet.

I had been craving sweets and had developed some acne instead of the "pregnancy glow," that Jessica had when she was pregnant. Clay guessed that it was going to be a boy, but he said that no matter what the gender was, he would be happy about it. "So, is Justin going to meet us at the doctor's office?" Clay asked. "Yeah, he was going to meet us in the parking lot," I answered slipping a jacket on. But, before I zipped it up, I went over to the mirror and I lifted my shirt up to look at the bump that was slowly but surely forming.

"Clay, come look at this," I called out. He walked over to the mirror and his eyes grew wide as he saw the bump. "We can see you little one, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we can't wait to see you today," Clay whispered. We got into the car, and I couldn't stop thinking about the look on Clay and Justin's faces when we found out the gender.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the doctor's office, I saw Justin sitting on a concrete bench looking down at his phone, he was probably passing the time by looking through his phone until we arrived. "Hey, Justin," I smiled as I got out of the car, Justin stood up and hugged us, I could tell that he was really excited. The appointment went well, and it was time for the ultrasound.

"So, do you guys want to know the gender or do you want it to be a surprise?" the doctor asked. "We would like to know the gender," I answered. When the ultrasound started, I instantly started crying when how the big the baby had gotten since the last visit. "Any guesses on the gender?" the doctor asked. "I think it's a girl," I said. "I think it's a boy, but I'll be happy with either one," Clay smiled.

I looked over at Justin wondering what his guess was. "I think it's a girl," he answered. "Well, congratulations, you're having a little girl!" the doctor smiled. I was so happy, and the looks on Justin and Clay's faces were heartwarming. Clay looked so proud and happy that he was gonna have a daughter. "I can't believe I'm gonna have a niece!" Justin beamed with joy. I was so happy that I started crying happy tears.

"Aww, are you crying?" Clay asked. I nodded my head slightly, but it was because I was so happy, that I was going through this with Clay, and I wouldn't want to go through this with anyone else. "I love you so much, Aria, and I love you too baby girl," Clay smiled as he held onto my hand a little tighter. "We love you too," I smiled back.