Chapter Eleven

Clay's P.O.V.

"So, when do you want to tell the others?" I asked Aria when we got our food. "I don't know, I don't want certain people to know about it, but I'm sure they're gonna find out anyway," she answered taking a sip of her coke. I was a little bit confused, I wanted to ask her who she was talking about, but then I knew who she was referring to.

"Are you talking about Bryce and Monty?" I asked. She nodded her head slowly, but she didn't say a word, I looked at her, but she didn't look back at me. "What are you staring at?" I asked. She let out a small noise, but I couldn't make out what she was trying to say. "I can't hear you, Aria. What is it?"

"B-Bryce and Monty, they're outside," she said a little louder. I looked outside, and sure enough, I saw Bryce and Monty were staring at her. "We'll try to ignore them," I said. I grabbed Aria's hand from across the table. I was hoping that they were just outside the restaurant by coincidence, but knowing Bryce, I knew that he could possibly be trying to harass her. I looked out the window slightly trying to not make it look like that I was watching them.

But, when I looked out the window, I saw that they were gone, I thought that maybe they were just walking by, but then I heard the door open, and I heard that familiar voice. "Hey, Baker and Jensen, what's up?" Bryce asked as he approached our booth. I tried not to say anything, knowing that he would make fun of us regardless of what we said. "Cat got your tongues?" Monty asked sitting down next to Aria. I could see that Aria was afraid, and she was very uncomfortable.

"Is that a ring I see on your finger? Aw, congratulations, you're getting married to a dork, how adorable!" Bryce wickedly grinned. I was getting pissed at this point, I just wanted them to get out and leave us alone. "Look, we're trying to enjoy our lunch together, could you get out of here?" I asked with a small amount of irritation in my voice. 

"Oh, we're not invited to have lunch with you guys? Will we be invited to the wedding?" Monty asked. Aria's eyes grew wide and she looked over at Monty and Bryce, if looks could kill, she would have murdered them both. "Do you honestly think that you two would be invited to the wedding, after some of the shit that you have done? Bryce, you took advantage of Jessica and Hannah, and Monty you assaulted Tyler!" She snapped. Monty got closer to Aria, and without a second thought, I watched her push Monty away from her and he fell out of the booth.

"Get out of here and leave us alone!" I yelled. Bryce helped Monty off the ground and they walked out of the restaurant. I looked back at Aria and saw that she was really upset. I got out of my seat and I sat down next to her. "It's okay Aria, I'm right here," I whispered to her as I pulled her into an embrace. "I just wish that he would leave me alone," she muffled.

"If he comes near us again, I will personally kick his ass," I said looking up to make sure that they had not returned. "Thank you, Clay, I'm glad you protect me," she whispered. "I will do everything I can to protect you,"