Chapter Thirty Four

Five months later...

Aria's P.O.V.

"Okay, Justin should be here any moment, is Hannah dressed in that outfit I laid out?" I asked Clay as I finished working on the food. "I forgot about the outfit! I'm gonna get her changed really quick," Clay said. Justin had told us that he had a surprise for the three of us, and I couldn't wait to see what it was. After Hannah was born, he enjoyed spending time with her, and he gave her a lot of attention.

It warmed my heart to see Justin so happy, and I was so happy that he was able to bond with someone else besides me and Clay. Clay came back a few minutes later holding Hannah in his arms. She was wearing a pink onesie and a light pink striped hat with a bow on it. Over time, she started to look more like her father a little more, she still had the brown hair, but her eyes were starting to turn into the same shade of blue Clay's eyes were.

I heard a knock on the door, and I knew that it was Justin. When I opened the door, I saw him holding a bouquet of daisies and roses, for the dining room. "This is so sweet of you," I smiled as I gave him a hug. "How's my little niece doing?" he asked when we pulled apart and I invited him inside. I took the flowers from Justin and placed them in a large glass vase, while Clay handed Hannah over to Justin. 

"Hi sweet girl, it's nice to see you again," Justin smiled as he held her close to his chest. "I made some sandwiches if you want something to eat, and we've got a ton of drinks in the fridge," I smiled. "I'm good for now, but thanks," he said not taking his eyes off Hannah. We all sat down on the couch together and Justin looked like he was excited to tell us something. "So, you know that surprise I was talking to you about?" Justin asked.

I nodded, I had a slight idea about what it was, but I didn't want to give it away. "So, lately, I've been working on some music, and about a week ago, I recorded an entire album full of songs," Justin explained. I was surprised, I knew about the song that he wrote about Jessica, but I had no idea that he was working on a full-length album.

"I didn't even know that you wrote music! That's really cool!" Clay said. "Aria gave me some feedback on one of my songs, I wrote one of them about Jessica," I smiled knowing that I had helped Justin with his song, and I couldn't wait to hear a recorded version of the song. "I wanted you guys to get the first copy of the album," Justin handed me a CD in a clear red case and it was labeled "Justin Foley Side A"

"I never told anybody this, but I've always had a secret passion to become a music artist if sports didn't work out," Justin said. I couldn't wait to hear the music that Justin created, I knew that it was going to be amazing, just like his song for Jessica. "I also made a song that isn't on this isn't on this CD," Justin said pulling out another CD this time it was in a clear blue case that was labeled "Hannah's Lullaby," 

"Justin, you did this for Hannah?" I asked looking up at him. "Yes, I wanted to write a song for her so that way she can play this song in the future and she'll know that I wrote it for her," he answered. I placed the CD into the CD player and played Hannah's Lullaby...

By the end of the song, I started crying because of how beautiful the song was, I couldn't believe Justin dedicated his time to making a song for his niece. "Justin, it's beautiful, thank you so much for doing this, this is so sweet of you!" I smiled. Justin leaned in and we embraced each other. "Your so welcome, you guys are my family, and I would do anything to make you guys happy,"

Later that night, I heard the sound of music in the bedroom, when I walked in, I saw Clay listening to the song Hard for me, that Justin had made in tribute to Jessica. "Clay, are you okay?" I asked. Clay looked up at me and I could see that he was crying. "Yeah, I'm fine, this song is just really emotional," he answered sniffling, I sat down next to him and I tightly embraced him. "I'm just glad that I didn't lose you in that pile up, I don't know what I would do if I lost you," 

When we pulled apart, I gently rested my forehead against his. "You're not gonna lose me, I promise, I'm gonna stay there for you, Justin, and our daughter," I smiled. I crashed my lips onto his, and we cherished this moment together.