Chapter Thirty One

Clay's P.O.V.

After my daughter was born, one of the nurses led me back to the hospital room. I sat next to one of the large windows and looked down at my creation. She looked so much like her mother, the only difference was her eyes, they were a beautiful light blue and looked almost exactly like mine. She shuffled around in her blanket for a while, but she stopped after I gently snuggled her close to my chest.

She let out a small whimper, most likely wondering where her mommy was. "Shh, it's okay, mommy will be here soon, she's really excited to see you. Your Uncle Justin is too, he's been a huge help in getting things ready for your arrival," I whispered to her. She looked up at me and smiled. That smile tugged my heartstrings because it was looked so familiar. When I saw her smile again, I knew who's smile it was. It wasn't mine, and it wasn't Aria's, it was Hannah's.

Somehow, I knew that Hannah had been reincarnated as my daughter, even though she never actually came back, I was happy to know that she was reborn as somebody that I hold so dear to my heart. I heard a small knock at the door, and I opened the door slightly and saw that it was Justin. "I-Is that my niece?" Justin asked looking down at the pink bundle. I nodded slightly and I could see Justin was about to cry.

"She's beautiful," he whispered. I let him inside and let him hold her, "Hey there, I'm your Uncle Justin, I'm gonna be there to love you and protect you from all the little boys who try to mess with you," he chuckled as he held her close to his chest. Then after a while, the doctors wheeled Aria back into the room. Justin carefully passed the baby back to me, and I sat down next to Aria's bed and looked at her just waiting for her to finally wake up and see our daughter...