Chapter Thirty Two

Aria's P.O.V.

I slowly started to wake up when I heard the sound of a monitor steadily beeping, I was trying everything I could to wake up, I heard a few faint voices now and then, but there was one sound that made me desperately try to wake up. The cry of a baby, I knew that it was my daughter's cries. I wanted to see Clay and my daughter so badly, but I was in a lot of pain. But despite that, I was gonna wake up and see my family.

"Aria, please wake up, this little girl, she needs her mom," I heard Clay whisper. I slowly opened my eyes, and very quickly I adjusted to the bright lights. "Mmm, Clay?" I whispered looking around for my fiancé. I saw someone sitting next to one of the windows of the hospital room, it looked like it was Justin. "Aria?" I heard someone ask. I looked over to my left, and I saw Clay was sitting next to me holding a small pink bundle in his arms.

"Hey Clay," I smiled. Clay started smiling and I tried to lean over and kiss him, but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "Don't move," Clay whispered. I complied, and I felt Clay pressed his lips against mine. "I'm so glad that you and the baby are okay," he whispered when we pulled apart. I looked down and I saw the round pink face of our baby girl. "She's healthy and she's perfect," Clay said as he quickly glanced down at the baby.

"Can I hold her?" I asked. He nodded, and he carefully placed her into my arms. I started crying the moment I laid eyes on her. "She's beautiful," I whispered. I couldn't believe that I was finally a mother, and I couldn't wait to watch my daughter grow into a wonderful person. When her eyes opened, and I saw that she had Clay's eyes, and she was the perfect combination of me and Clay.

"Hi my little princess, I'm your mommy, I love you so much and I'm so happy your here!" I smiled. She let out a small coo, and I gently planted a kiss on her head. "I'm so glad your awake Aria, we've been worried sick about you," Justin smiled as he sat down next to Clay. "I'm glad I'm still here," I smiled still looking down at the little girl. "What are two gonna name her?" Justin asked. Clay and I looked at each other excited to tell Justin the name of his niece.

"Her name is Hannah, Hannah Jessica Jensen," I answered. Justin started smiling as soon I said the name, I knew that he would love that we paid tribute to Jessica and Hannah. "That's a beautiful name," he smiled. Clay and Justin leaned in and we had our first family hug. "You guys are the best family I could ever ask for," I said when we pulled apart. Clay gently ran his fingers through my hair and smiled. "We're gonna have the best family, and I'll make sure of it," Clay whispered.

I smiled, then Clay and I looked down at our baby, and we planted a soft kiss on her head. And I couldn't wait for us to spend a bright future with her. 

A/n: I hate to say this, but Violent Passions and Violent Ends is about to reach its end, there will be three more chapters left, and I can't wait for you guys to read them and find out what happens next for Clay, Aria, Justin and Hannah!

Duskprincess89