Epilogue

Eighteen years later...

Aria's P.O.V.

"Mom, I've got everything I promise," Hannah said as we finished packing the last few boxes in her bedroom. The last eighteen years had gone by quickly, and I couldn't believe I was saying goodbye to my daughter. I couldn't believe that Hannah had grown into a beautiful, smart young woman, and I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Don't forget about this," I smiled handing her the CD containing her lullaby, "How could I forget? It's the piano piece Uncle Justin made for me," she smiled. Hannah walked over to the CD player in her room and played the lullaby. Every time I heard that lullaby, I started crying knowing that Justin put so much love into making that beautiful piece of art.

"Mom, are you okay?" Hannah asked. I looked up at her and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just get so emotional whenever I hear the lullaby your uncle made," I answered. Hannah pulled me into an embrace, and I didn't want to let her go. "I'm so proud of you sweetheart, You worked so hard to get here," I said. "Thanks, Mom," Hannah smiled. We heard a knock on the door, and when I looked up I was surprised to see Justin standing in the doorway. "Hey girls," Justin smiled. Hannah ran over and hugged her uncle.

"I hope I didn't miss anything," Justin said when they pulled apart. "No, we're just finishing packing up," I answered as I tape the last box closed. "Here, let me get this for you," Justin smiled taking the box out of my hands. As Justin was helping Hannah, I poked my head into Clay's office and saw him working on one of his projects. "Hey, Hannah's getting ready to go," I said as I wrapped my arms around him and softly kissed his neck.

"Okay, I'm coming," he said getting out of his seat. I couldn't believe that we had come so far, and in the end, we had successful lives and we had a smart daughter that got accepted into a major university. I went into Hannah's room and grabbed the CD from the CD player and slipped it back into the case. When we stepped out onto the driveway to say our goodbyes. "Take care out there okay?" Clay said to her as they embraced each other. When it was my turn to say goodbye, I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go of her.

"Call and text every day okay? I'm so proud of you," I whispered. "I will, I promise Mom," Hannah smiled. Clay and I watched as Hannah and Justin hugged each other tightly and I could tell that it was hard for Justin as well to see his niece go off to college. "Your a strong, independent woman, and I'm so happy at how you have come. If you ever have a bad day, you can always call me or listen to the lullaby I made you," He said.

I handed Hannah the CD she had left in her room, and she gave me one final hug before she got in her car and pulled out of the driveway. "Bye guys! I'll call you soon!" Hannah yelled out the window. The three of us watched as she drove down the street and turned the corner. I was trying my best to not cry, but I failed miserably. "Aww, it's okay," Clay whispered as he pulled me into an embrace.

Justin joined in the hug and we stayed that way for a while. When we pulled ourselves together,  l looked at Justin and Clay and smiling at them. "How did we become such good role models for her?" I smiled. "We did a really good job," Justin smiled. "She's a lot like the three of us, she's kind, like her mother, she's smart like her father, and she gets her love of music from you, Justin," Clay smiled.

We made it, it's been a long road, but we made it. And I couldn't be more happier...

A/n: This is the end of Violent Passions and Violent Ends, I had a lot of fun working on this story and I can't wait to write more 13 Reasons Why fanfictions. Thank you so much for reading this story, I don't know where this story would be without you guys!

With love,

Duskprincess89