Chapter Thirteen

Aria's P.O.V.

Alex sat there on the toilet for a while, his head still in his hands. "Alex, I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way," I said slowly walking towards him. "It's not that Aria, It's just, I didn't mean to get her pregnant, we used protection," Alex muffled. I sat down next to him, and I gently rubbed his back. "I know, this is a hard thing to come to terms with, but I need you to promise me that you won't tell anyone that I told you about this, if Jessica finds out that I told you, she will hate me forever," I whispered.

Alex looked up at me slightly. "Did she tell you to keep this a secret from me?" he asked. I never thought that I would ever have to explain this to him, but I had to tell him otherwise he would ask Jessica and drama would ensue. "It wasn't just you, she wanted me to keep it a secret from everyone," I answered. Alex let out a small shaking breath. "What the hell? Why wouldn't she tell me?"

"She doesn't want Justin to know the truth. You know his past, if he found out that your that little boy's father, he could go back to heroin, or worse," I sighed. I remember how Justin looked when he was on Heroin, he looked tired all the time, and I will never forget when he almost died after taking Heroin on Clay's bed. I give thanks every day that Alex and I were able to move him onto his side.

"I have to tell her Aria, how am I supposed to live with this? Knowing that I was the one that got her pregnant, not Justin," he said. "No, you can't make a pregnant woman stressed in this stage of her pregnancy, she could go into early labor because of you," I said lightly grabbing onto his arm. "I'm sorry Aria, I can't keep this a secret, now that I know," He stood up and walked to the bathroom door, but once again, I got in the way and blocked him from walking out the door.

"Alex, you don't understand what you will do if you tell her that you know you're the father, this secret will blow up the world," I hissed. Alex sighed, and lifted his hands up in defeat, "Okay fine, I won't tell her, but I will warn you that the longer you and Jessica keep this a secret, the angrier Justin will get if it gets out,"

He was right, I knew that this was a big risk, but the last thing I wanted, was for Jessica to blame me for spilling the beans, and for Jessica and Justin's relationship to fall apart. "Do you swear?" I asked. "Yes, I swear," he promised. I moved out of the way, and we walked out of the bathroom and rejoined the party.