Chapter Fourteen

Clay's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the bar with Justin and a few of his other friends, and we were all talking about our personal lives, girlfriends, or in my case, fiancée. "So, have you and Aria decided to on where you want to get married?" Justin asked taking a sip of his bourbon. "Kind of, Aria and I were thinking about a small ceremony with only close friends and family," I answered.

"Has she turned into a bridezilla yet?" I shook my head, Aria was too nice to become a bridezilla, she wasn't entitled, she enjoyed working to earn the things she wanted to get. "No, she's not, but she is obsessed with us having enough money for the wedding," I said moving my cup around slightly. "I'll bet, those things get expensive real quick," Justin smiled.

I was glad that Justin was my brother, even if we weren't blood-related, I still enjoyed talking to him about things that only a guy would understand. "Yo! Foley and Jensen, what's up my dudes?" Bryce called out. I sighed knowing that Bryce was back, but this time, I was going to try my best to ignore him. But, if he said anything about Aria, I would knock him out.

"What are two talking about?" Bryce asked. I looked over slightly at Justin wondering if he was gonna say anything. But, he just stared down at his half-full glass. "You two just gonna ignore me? Or are you gonna my question?" Bryce asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. Justin and I continued to stare down at our glasses, and hoped that Bryce wouldn't try anything funny.

"You guys are no fun!" Bryce whined. Then suddenly, Bryce pulled my seat out from under me, causing me to fall to the ground. "Bryce! What the hell?" Justin yelled. He got out of his seat and helped me off the floor. I was fine, besides a small pain in my back from the fall. "Are you alright?" Justin asked. I nodded, and Justin turned back to Bryce, and without warning, I watched as Justin punched Bryce in the face.

"You mess with my brother, I'll mess with you!" Justin growled. Bryce tried to fight back, but Justin kept punching him across the face. I could tell that Bryce had had enough. "Justin, stop!" I yelled. Justin looked over at me, he looked stunned, like he never expected me to tell him to stop hitting someone. "Come on, Clay, let's get out of here," Justin said as he paid the bartender for the drinks.

I looked over at Bryce, he had blood coming out of his nose, and it looked like he was developing a black eye. "Clay!" Justin called out. Justin was right, we had to get out of there, otherwise, Bryce would attack Justin, or worse, the cops would get called. I nodded at Justin, and we left the bar and got into his car.

"That's messed up man," I sighed. "You know what's messed up? Pulling a seat out from under someone because they won't talk to you, that's messed up!" Justin said slightly banging his head against the steering wheel.