Chapter Twenty Six

Clay's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that I was going to the father to a beautiful little girl, I had a feeling that she was going to be as beautiful as her mother. After the appointment, I could not stop smiling, and I couldn't wait for us to tell our parents about the exciting news, we had yet to tell them that we were pregnant, so this was the perfect time to tell them they were having a granddaughter.

When we got back to the apartment, Aria and I snuggled up on the couch together and we took turns talking to the baby. I loved watching Aria talk down to her stomach, and gently rub it like it's a genie lamp. "Now that we know we're having a girl, we should come up with a name for her," she smiled. I had a few names picked out, but I wasn't sure what Aria was thinking about naming her.

"What names did you have in mind?" I asked. She leaned in towards me and she whispered the name. When she pulled away from me I nodded, knowing that the name would be perfect for our daughter. "We should call our parents and tell them the news," I said. She started smiling, and she pulled out her phone and call her parents, while I pulled out my phone and called my parents.

While we were waiting for them to answer the phone, Aria zipped up her jacket to hide her bump, and I grabbed her free hand and I stole a kiss from her. After the third ring, our parents answered and we put giant smiles on our faces. "Hey, you two! What's going on? You guys look so happy," My mom asked. Aria and I looked at each other, and I nodded for her to unzip her jacket. She turned sideways to show her bump and our parents started screaming with joy.

"Oh my God! I'm gonna be a grandma!" Aria's mom smiled. I hugged Aria being careful enough to not hurt her or our daughter. "Did you find out what you guys are having yet?" My Dad asked. "Yes, we did, and we are happy to announce that we are having a girl!" I answered. Our parents started smiling and cheering. Aria pulled out the ultrasound photo from our appointment and held it up to the cameras.

When we ended the call, Aria and I snuggled up on the couch and just looked into each other's eyes. "I love you so much, and I'm so happy that we're having a baby," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "I love you too, Clay," she whispered.