Chapter | 36

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦: 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭!, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦!

taehyung was in the meeting room with the design team for 5 hours planning, eating and most of the time going off-topic.

"you're seriously the nicest CEO I have ever met"

"thank you! but I'm not even a real CEO till my first day" taehyung said smiling

"you will be a great boss" they said causing taehyung to bow in his chair.

"also we wanted to ask that we may have an idea, we saw the building design that you picked and we thought that the modeling room in this building is small and we think it would be an amazing idea to have it in your building," the manager said

"I will have to talk to mr jeon about it" taehyung says thinking about the idea.

"here give me your number so I can give you a call and let you know what mr jeon says," taehyung said as he hands his phone to the team manager who nods and puts her number in his phone.

"It was lovely meeting you guys" taehyung said bowing as they all got up after saying goodbye he walked towards the reception of jungkook's building.

"ah, how may I help you" the lady at the front said. 'i wonder where jessi went too' taehyung thought before shrugging.

"is mr. jeon free?" taehyung asked and the lady eyes him up and down before smirking.

"no he is not," she says and "if you would like to see him wait in the waiting area"

"I'm his boyfriend ma'am" taehyung said not really knowing how to handle the situation.

"yeah, and I am beyoncé" she said

taehyung felt quite offended and a little hurt, do I really not look like I could be jungkook's boyfriend. taehyung ignored her and went to the elevator.

"uhm sir you cant go see mr. jeon without his permission" the lady says but taehyung just presses the elevator button to go up.

the lady gets angry and calls security.

"yes, we have a male dressed fancy wearing black pants and a white dress shirt acting like he is mr. jeon boyfriend. I also noticed that his backside is quite stuffed so he may be carrying a weapon, great thank you" she says hanging up smirking.

taehyung sighs at the lady's comment rubbing his forehead. he was hoping that people would have known he is a CEO now so people could stop treating him badly. he felt like he deserved to be treated with respect as he has never disrespected people before.

the elevator finally reached jungkook's office floor and started to walk closer to his office when he saw security running straight towards him, but he ignored it and went straight to jungkook's office only for jungkook not to be there.

he was suddenly shoved against the wall harshly. taehyung let out a cry in pain when his head collided with the wall.

"freeze and don't move," the security guards said before they started to pat him down.