Chapter 1 ~ Break up

In Mumbai-

*A girl was trying to wake up the other girl*

Girl 1: wake up!! kitna soyegi tu??

Girl 2: (hiding her face in the pillow) just 5 minutes more, please!

Girl 1: (sternly) Niaa get up, now!!

Nia: Manvi, aaj chutti hai meri, please let me sleep!! only 5 minutes pakka!!

Manvi-ok, but you better leave your bed in 5 minutes!!

Nia: ok. 

Manvi: and yeah I have to leave early today, I have a very important case. your breakfast is kept in the kitchen.

Nia-ok byeeeee!!!

Manvi-bye!!

*phone rings*

Nia:(picks up the phone without seeing who it is) hello!!

Varun: Nia, I'm not in the mood to talk to you. just meet me in the coffee shop near your house in 1 hour.

Nia: order mat do mujhe!!

Varun:(raising his voice) Nia, just do as I say, bye!! (he hangs up the call)

Nia:(tensed) how dare he!! but what happened to him why he was being so rude to me??

*Nia reaches the coffee shop Varun was waiting for her*

Nia: what happened? why did u call me here so urgently??

Varun:(hesitantly) listen Nia I don't think things are working out between us we should break up!!

*Nia was shocked she instantly got up *

Nia: but wh....why?? tomorrow is our 2nd anniversary, and today you want to br.. break up with me!! (she stammered because she was very shocked)

Varun: listen Nia, I don't want to hurt you but honestly I don't like the clothes you wear!

Nia: hai??? wh....what do you mean by that!??

Varun: Nia I know you understood don't behave as if you didn't get anything.

Nia: Varun, don't beat around the bush tell clearly what you mean.

Varun: so you want to listen so honestly you wear too short and exposing clothes and that's what I don't like about you. I have told you many times not to wear those clothes but you never listen to me.

Nia: seriously Varun!! you are breaking up with me because of this stupid reason. you are an idiot. or haa aaj ke baad apni yeh gandi shakal mat dikhna mujhe!!!