Chapter-10 Just Bestie's Things

Dhruv: forgiven for what??! and what was that v complete your sentence!

Nia: (she controlled her tears) nothing it's just my tongue slipped.

Again Dhruv sensed that something is wrong she is hiding something

Nia: (in her mind) I don't trust him. I know he is not Varun just his appearance is the same as him so what, his face always reminds me of Varun I don't like both of them.

Dhruv: what are you thinking?

Nia: nothing and can't you stay quiet for some time I am not in a mood of fighting with you now.

Dhruv: for normal people, it's called talking not fighting but you will not understand that ms.arrogant.

Nia: you...

(Suddenly they were called by someone, it was manvi)

Manvi: NIAAA (shouted)

Nia and Dhruv get off their chariot and moved towards manvi and Madhav

Manvi: We're going to camp here tonight and tomorrow we will reach Dwarka.

Nia: but Madhav tomorrow I will sit with you in your chariot, not with this idiot.

Madhav: Sakhi no matter how much you ignore him you will have to make a habit of staying with him and I am sure you will love being with him in some time.

Dhruv: Madhav what do you mean by that.

Nia: Yeah and I hate him why would I love to stay with this idiot.

Dhruv: same here, mutual feeling from both sides I hate you too.

Madhav: will you get to know everything, now only let time do its work and wait for a new beginning.

Manvi: Madhav you and your talks no one can understand them.

(Nia and Dhruv looked away from each other with hatred)