Chapter ~ 22 Dhruv's Rage

Manvi: vo maate

Manvi: vo maate...

Draupadi: how come this person looks exactly the same as Dhruv? and you seem very close to him.

Nia got very confused that what is happening manvi holds her hand and gave her an eye sign that I will handle everything 

Manvi didn't know how to explain them but somehow she managed to

Manvi:(in one breath) actually he is Varun, nia's boyfriend I mean.. he was

Everyone was looking at them confused

Kunti: what is boyfriend??

Manvi: mata, in our time when two people love each other they are called boyfriend and girlfriend before marriage.

Dhruv felt really hurt hearing this and Vaibhavi's happiness was like on the seventh sky

Draupadi: why didn't you told about this to us earlier Nia??

Manvi: actually we totally forgot about it

Bheem: how can you forget the person you love? and moreover, he looks exactly the same as Dhruv so whenever you see Dhruv you must have reminded him??!

Manvi: actually I think you got it wrong he was Nia's boyfriend they had a breakup!!

Subhadra: what is this breakup now??

Manvi: breakup means separating.

Suddenly Nia spoke up

Nia: Yeah, we had a fight so we broke up.

Manvi: yeah, and she wanted to forget him that's why she didn't tell you all about Varun.

Kunti:(coming towards nia) putri it's okay we will not talk about him if you don't want to.

Nia: it's perfectly fine mata, it was just a breakup.

Manvi: I know you must be thinking that it's a very big deal but relax, it's kinda common in kalyug.

Draupadi: ok now leave all this. all of it was past and we should focus on it. I think it's very late so we should move to aur tents. 

Yudhishthir: Panchali is right all of us should move to our tents now we have to resume our journey early tomorrow

Everyone went from there except Nia, Manvi, Dhruv and Vaibhavi.

Dhruv was very hurt so he moved to his tent without saying anything and Vaibhavi ran behind him to inflame him.

Nia and manvi also went to their tent.

Next day

Everyone was ready to go Dhruv came outside and sit beside vaibhavi. Nia and manvi were shocked seeing his sudden change in behaviour.