chapter ~ 15 Jealousy?

Nia was going back to her chamber but Dhruv's handsome and cute face was not going from her mind

Nia: (in her mind) he was so looking so handsome and the way he was sleeping in was very cute and this makes me love him even more. wait what I just said love him?? do I really love him?? oh I am tired now so my mind is playing games with mee. I should get some sleep.

The next morning nia was late for the practice 

Dhruv: Nia!! you are late by straight 1 hour, now you have to practice 1 hour extra as a punishment.

nia: ok fine. (in her mind she said RIP hands)

*they practiced for two hours.* 

Nia: Dhruv you will be responsible if I lose my hands today. It has been two hours now please let's finish this.

Dhruv: ok, so keep the sword back we are done for today.

Nia: Oh thank soo much!! 

then as usual nia again sat on the floor

Dhruv: Nia, do you have a habit of making your clothes dirty every day??

Nia: No, but you make me do this every day. You make me practice so hard that I get tired and then I have to sit on the ground only.

Dhruv: Ok now get up. 

Nia: (making a puppy face) please take me to the chamber.

Dhruv: don't make a habit of this, I am not going to leave you in your chamber every day.

Nia: you will...

*Dhruv picked nia in his arms and took her to her chamber.*

On the other hand after manvi and Karn's archery practice manvi forgets his phone in the practice room only to Karn decides to go to her chamber to give it to her

*When Karn was going to her chamber he found her in midway only*

Karn: Manvi!! (shouted)

Manvi: what happened angraj??

Karn: I have said na that for you it's only Karn.

Manvi: why what's there special in me?? (she said without realizing what she was saying)

Karn: because you are my friend.

Manvi: yeah!! (she said with a smile)

Karn: actually, you forget this box in the practice room only.

Manvi:(chuckled) it's not a box, it's a mobile.

Karn: yeah that only.

*Karn returned manvi her phone*

Manvi: you know it's very useful. We can do a lot of things from it, let me show you one.

*Manvi opened the camera and clicked Karn's pic*

Manvi: see!!

Karn: how did you do this made the exact painting of mine in this box??

Manvi: it's not a painting, it's a picture. We can click pictures with our friends or some places or anything as a memory.

Karn: oo now I get it!

Manvi: let me show you some pictures!!

Manvi showed Karn her phone's gallery there where millions of photos manvi were introducing everyone.