chapter 11~ A Bad News

Manvi turned to see who it was

It was Subhadra

Subhadra: what are you both doing?? here we are waiting for you for so long!!

Manvi: sorry Subhadra, actually we couldn't get up early that's why.

Subhadra: no worries!

Nia: let's go we are already very late!!

Subhadra: yeah, let's go dau and Dhruv are waiting for us in their chariot.

All of them got to the chariot nia and Dhruv was ignoring each other all the time. After some time they got off their chariots and started walking in the city.

Dau had some work so he went there and Subhadra held manvi's hand and take her

Nia: wait for me I am also coming. I don't want to be with this idiot alone!!

Dhruv: oh hello, I am not also dying to spend time with you!!

But because of the crowd noise, Subhadra didn't hear nia and they vanished in the crowd now nia and Dhruv was all alone

Nia: why I always get stuck with you1!

Dhruv: now don't start fighting here, we should find them. because that's the only thing we can do!!

Nia: yeah!

They started walking all the time they were looking here and there so Dhruv decided to break the silence

Dhruv: vaise I know you don't like me for a reason that is still unknown to me, but we can at least talk because I am getting hell bored with you.

Nia: so you mean I am boring!!

Dhruv: no not at all, why are you in a mood of fighting!??

Nia: I want to go there (holds Dhruv's hand and got into a shop)

Nia started watching everything. she liked some things so she bought them and after that, they got into many shops and the only thing Dhruv was doing was following nia.

Dhruv was happy and shocked at the same time. because the only time he has spent with her was fighting with her. it was the first time he was seeing her smiling and behaving like a child.

In a shop, she saw a heart-shaped pillow and the smile on her face vanished

Flashback

Nia: Varun, look at that!!

Nia holds Varun's hand and they got into a shop in the mall. Nia picks a heart pillow and moves it towards Varun.

Nia: so this is my heart which only belongs to you.

Varun: nia you are soo filmy.