Chapter ~ 19 Wedding

When they reached there they saw that Draupadi has gone to her room and Maharaj dhrupad was talking to Madhav so they decided to go to Draupadi

When they reached her chamber the guard stops them saying that Draupadi has said to not allow anyone inside her chamber

Nia: let us go inside!!

*Suddenly a voice came from inside*

Draupadi: let them come in, they are my sisters.

After listening to this nia gave the guard a look and they both headed inside when they saw Draupadi she was sitting on the couch she was all sad trying to control her tears and was expressionless.

They both gave each other a sign and starts acting

Nia fake falls and acts that her leg is twisted

Nia: ouch oh my god!!

Manvi: (in her mind laughing) such an overactor she is.

Manvi: what happened??

Nia: my leg it got twisted!

Draupadi listens to that and rushes towards nia

Draupadi: what happened??

Manvi: (eying at nia to stop overacting) nothing dii, she is always jumping everywhere the whole day like a monkey that's why her leg got twisted while walking.

Nia: (making an about to cry face) ouch it's hurting a lot!!

Draupadi and manvi make her lay on the bed. Draupadi calls some dasis.

Draupadi: bring a bucket filled with boiling water and a soup with a lot of chilly.

Nia: WHAT??!!

Manvi: Draupadi Jiji she has got hurt, and you are calling boiling water and spicy soup, why??

Draupadi: because we do a treatment like that only!!

listening to this nia jumped out of the bed. that's when Madhav came in. nia quickly hid behind him.

Madhav: what happened Sakhi?? 

Nia: Madhav look no, I got hurt but instead of giving me an ointment dupu Jiji is calling for boiling water with chili.

Madhav: but Sakhi If you got hurt then how you came running to me??

Nia: vo..umm Madhav I just got some superpowers.

everybody burst into a peal of laughter but Draupadi was still looking upset.

Madhav: (laughing) Nia, I know all your dramas. now go out for a while, I want to have a conversation with my Sakhi.

manvi: ok Madhav.

they went out. Madhav looked at Draupadi. her eyes welled up.

Madhav: are you happy with your decision Draupadi??

she sat on the couch and started sobbing. Madhav came near her and caressed her head.

 Madhav came near her and caressed her head