Chapter ~ 34 Clearing Misunderstandings

He was lying on the floor with his head and body alag alag because he was killed by Krishna Sudarshan chakra

Duryodhan: Maharaj, aapki sabha mai aapke hi mehman ki hatya hui hai!!

Manvi: (to herself) lo aaya yeh uss Shishupal ki vakalat krne!!

Draupadi: whatever happened here, nothing was correct!!

Duryodhana: Maharaj, aapki sabha me anyay hua hai!!

Krishna: yeh koi anyay nhi hai Duryodhana. Maine uski mata ko uski 100 galtiyan maaf krne ka vachan diya tha or usse jada galtiyan hone par mujhe uska vadh krne ka adhikar tha.

Duryodhana: galtiyon ko maaf bhi kiya jaa sakta hai Vasudev!!

Nia: hadd hai!!

Krishna: Galtiyon ko maaf kiya jaa sakta hai Duryodhana, apradho ko nhi. Shishupal yaha sabhi streeyon ka apman kr rha tha. Uski mrityu aavashyak thi.

Duryodhan was leaving the sabha full of anger, when he saw a clear way but there was water and he knew that cause Shakuni told him when they were going towards the sabha. He was just about to turn when Nia puts her leg in his way (taang ada ke gira dena) and he falls in that pool. Everyone except Yudhishthira was laughing.

Duryodhana: youuuu!!!!

Nia: Sorry, Galati se Jaan mooch ke ho gaya😂😂.

Duryodhan leaves the palace frowning in anger but Shakuni was still there and was manipulating Rishabh to go with them and Rishabh goes with them.

Nia: Why is he going with that Shakuni?? abhi to iski hazmat baki hai!!

Manvi: leave him, now I don't wanna see his face at all!!!

The whole Rajyasuya Yagna went smoothly without any drama

But people of the kingdom starts making up more and more things about Nia's child (ye wahi log hote hai jo bina kisi proof ki Whatsapp fake news aaGe forward kar dete hai😒😒). Dhruv couldn't tolerate it any more that people insult their child so Nia and Dhruv decided to get married asap.

Meanwhile,

In Hastinapura

Duryodhan: Mama, I want revenge!!

Shakuni: shant ho jao mere bacche, I have an awesome plan and that Rishabh will help us in that!!

In Indraprastha

They received the invitation to Karn's wedding taking place in Ang after one-week Pandavas didn't want to go but as Kunti insisted them they got ready. Manvi knew about it long back but whenever she heard about Karn and Vrushali she was like *dukho ka recharge ho Jata hai*

Everyone reached Ang for the marriage.

Kunti: (in her mind) mere putra ka vivah hai aaj or mai use maa banke aashirwad bhi nhi de sakti!!

Nia and Manvi also come down from the chariot. Nia was angry at Karn whereas Manvi was very uncomfortable meeting Karn. (this was the first time she felt uncomfortable about meeting Karn)

Nia: i won't spare him!! bas ek baar mil jaye vo !!!

Dhruv: Nia, kyu itna gussa kr rhi hai?

Nia: meri bestie ko hurt kiya hai usne!! keema bana dungi aaj uska

Dhruv: tujhe jo krna hai kar bas itna gussa mat ho, mere baby ko effect karega yeh gussa.