Chapter ~ 12 They are safe

Dau: ok fine then, go pack your stuff tomorrow all of you have to leave for Ang.

manvi and nia nodded their heads in yes but Dhruv just walked away

After some time nia was roaming in the corridor while manvi was packing their things. she saw Dhruv sitting in the garden alone. she thought that she should console him as he was devastated by the news.

Nia: (keeping a hand on Dhruv's shoulder) Dhruv! are you fine?

Dhruv: I'm fine nia just leave me alone for some time!!

nia: Dhruv I know that you are just hiding your tears and pain from everyone.

(Dhruv turned and hugged nia)

Dhruv:(sobbing) Mata Kunti was like my own mother and Pandavas, they were my brothers I love them a lot nia, I want them all back!!

Nia: (she was shocked by his sudden move but tried to console him) Dhruv I know you are missing them terribly but trust me you will meet them very soon!!

Dhruv: but how they have left me forever.

Nia: Dhruv they will meet you!!

Dhruv: what really but what dau said.. that doot...

Nia: listen I can't tell you much now but you know no that I have come from the future, I know each one of your future, and trust me you will meet them.

Dhruv broke the hug but his hands were still on her waist

Dhruv: if they are safe then why haven't they came to us, where are they, in what condition they must be, everyone thinks that they died. (Dhruv said everything in one go and was continuously speaking)

Nia kept her hand on Dhruv's mouth

Nia: shut up, how much you wanna speak??!!

Dhruv: (trying to speak with his mouth under her hands) leave me!!

Nia left Dhruv's mouth

Nia: listen I told you no I can't tell you much. if I will tell you everything that is going to happen then it won't be good for anyone here.

Dhruv: yeah you are right but if they are safe then where they are and when will we meet them.

Nia: very soon!!

Nia realized that she and Dhruv were standing dangerously close to each other

Nia: (in her mind) what are you doing nia? you should move him far away from you instead of that you were hugging him!!

Nia: (pointing towards his hands) Dhruv leave me!!

Nia and Dhruv moved apart and it was a very awkward moment for both of them

Dhruv: thanks for telling me that they are safe. I am very relieved now!! (with a smile)

Nia also smiled at him

Dhruv: we have to leave for Ang tomorrow early morning and your record in waking up early is...

Nia: is what?! I can also wake up early!!

Dhruv:(murmured) yeah seen that last time.

Nia: what did you say? speak loudly!!

Dhruv: nothing I am very happy and don't spoil my mood. I am not in a mood to fight with you ms arrogant. right now I am going to sleep. good night! (he walked away)