Chapter ~ 21 Journey to Hastinapur

Meanwhile in nia and manvi's chamber

Nia was laying in her bed watching Netflix but she was lost in her own thoughts. suddenly manvi comes there and throws a pillow at her face.

Manvi: are you back to your senses now or you want one more??

Nia: how dare you I will not leave you now!!

Nia starts chasing manvi. After some cute chase and escapes, nia catches manvi.

Manvi: ok I am sorry, now leave me. No one can win from you.

Nia: I know that.

Manvi: accha now tell me, why were you jealous of vaibhavi??

Nia: I was not jealous!?

Manvi:(funnily mimics nia) I was not jealous. even a 2-year-old can tell how much jealous you were!!

 even a 2-year-old can tell how much jealous you were!!

Nia: ok, I accept that. no one can win from you in making someone confess, but I wonder how come you haven't made angraj confess his love to you!!?

Manvi:(throws a pillow at her) NIAAA!!!

Nia: no matter how much you deny this, I know that you both love each other but I suggest you confess soon because I think many girls must be eying on angraj!!!

Manvi: I will see to them but you should worry about yourself now!

Nia: ok, I know our real life is not less than a movie but I am not a stupid girl who will let any girl ruin my life!!

Manvi: I know that very well. I remember what you had done last time when a girl was flirting with Varun on your birthday.

Nia: she deserved whatever I had done to her!!

Manvi:(she started in a serious tone but started laughing while saying) Nia, you had picked up all the cake and put it on her face and then have given her a coco-cola bath in front of everyone!!

Nia:(laughing) so what, she made me angry and when I get angry I am not at all in my senses and then, the condition of the person whom I am angry at totally depends on why am I angry at them!!

Manvi: I know that you are very possessive. let's leave all this, I am feeling very sleepy, good night. we also have to leave for Hastinapura tomorrow!

Nia: but...

Manvi: no buts I know you will not sleep now and then will wake late tomorrow!!

Suddenly nia felt a bit unsteady

Manvi: Nia, what happened? are you okay!?

Nia: yeah I am fine, just felt a bit dizzy. I will wake up early pakka but let me finish this series today plsss!!