chapter 27 New entry

They were heading towards their room when... strong winds start blowing, it started raining very heavily and the weather completely changed.

Manvi and Nia sensed something but they didn't know what it was. they went to the Pandavas' room. Kunti, Draupadi, and others were present there.

Kunti: oh god what's all this happening??

Yudhishthira: I'm sure this is some bad sign!!

bheem: yeah I think bhrata is right.

suddenly lightning flashed and someone fell from the sky directly on the ground.

Nia: what did I just saw, koi sach main aasmaan se tapka ??

Manvi: yeah I saw the same thing just now!!

Arjun: It's true nia.

Nakul: Let's go and see who it is.

Kunti: yeah!!

they all went there and found a man lying in a broken state. He was severely injured. When Manvi and Nia reached there, they were shocked.

Both of them together: him???

Manvi: abe ye yaha pe kya kar Raha hai??

Nia: I don't know manvi!!

Kunti: putri you know him??

Nia: yes mata he is our best friend from college.

Manvi: ha but ye aasmaan se, Kaise....kyu...?

Kunti: we will ask it from him only, let's take him inside.

They took him to the palace.

In Raj Mahal

They took him inside a room and nakul-sehdev started treating him.

Nia was laughing

Kunti: putri, his situation is critical and you are laughing, he IS your friend right??

Nia: no maate I am not laughing at his situation I am laughing at the fact that how could someone actually fall from the sky... Like seriously......(laughing)

Manvi: yeah!! But don't laugh now his situation is critical we should be tensed for him.

Nia: yeah, but please now don't say to me that he needs blood and all and then someone will give him blood because everything is happening like that only...

Nakul:(shocked) what how can you put blood inside someone??

Manvi: yeah it usually happens in hospitals if someone needs blood because of a lot of loss of blood, someone can give them blood if it's not available in the blood bank.

Nia: yeah but it mostly happens in saas-bahu kinda tv serials.

Kunti: what did you say tv...serial... Is it a place where all this happens usually??

Manvi and nia laughs on this very hardly

Nia: maate we will tell it to you some other day.

Nakul: he is gaining consciousness!!

Everyone starts staring at him

He regains consciousness and was fully dumbstruck by what he was seeing

Man:(calmly) thodi jagah Milegi saas lene ke liye, agar aap sab mere sar se those door khada hona chahe to??

Everyone takes a step back, and he tries to get up but fails as he was fragile now.