Chapter ~ 30 MOVIEE🍿🍿

When Duryodhana came inside and sat beside Shakuni.

Nia: bhrata Duryodhana you toh said ki this is a waste of time?? then aap yaha kyu padhare hai??

Duryodhana: you just shut up.

Nia: and you t-shirt up. just get lost if you don't want to get beaten.

Duryodhana: you will beat mee. how did you...

Kunti: just shut up both of you. always fighting.

Duryodhana: She always starts all this nonsense...

Kunti: Duryodhana I said, be quiet.

Duryodhana: ji mata.

Draupadi: vaise what is the name of the film??

Manvi: (a bit hesitantly) ye jawani hai deewani.

Everyone gives her a are-you-kidding kinda expression

Manvi: please aisa look toh mat do aap sab.

Nia: It's a full paisa vasool movie you will love it. it's a story about two people bunny and Naina they meet on a trekking trip and their two best friends Aditi and Avi they all do lots of Masti dhamaal.

Rishabh switches on the projector and the movie starts everyone was very much excited cause they were watching something like that for the first time in their life.

Train scene.....

Duryodhan: (in shock) what is this who are they and who let them enter in our palace and how are they moving in this cloth

Nia: where were u when I was explaining everything about movies to everyone and they have not come to your palace it's just a projection

Duryodhan:🙄

Nia:😒

Nia: Accha and one more thing everything in this movie is fake, ok nothing is happening in reality na hi pyaar mohobbat real hai na ladai real hai kuch bhi nhi okk.

Bunny and Naina jumps into the train...

Draupadi: what is this???!!!

Rishabh: this is train usually log isi se travel karte hai not from chariots

Nakul and Sehdev: that means everyone has their personal train?

Nia: (laughing) nope, actually in one train thousands of people can travel and in India, even lakhs of people can!!

Manvi: yeah people sit on trains roof hides in washrooms and soo on...

Kunti: how can you travel with an unknown person??

Nia: Shadi thodi na Karni hai unknown person se, you just have to sit with them.

Naina feels awkward during others convos...

Kunti: this girl seems nice she is so innocent. but i don't like the others.(referring to avi, Aditi and others)

Nia:(laughing) I wanna see your views about her during Balam pichkari and Dilli wali girlfriend song.

Trekking trip starts

they fight with some people in Manali.

Duryodhana: what the hell is going on... that guy beat avi them why is that bunny interferring in their fight??

Nia: this is what's called true friendship. yeh aap nhi samghenge bhrata duryodhan.