Chapter ~ 4 exploring the palace

Nia: Manvi this is so exciting, we are in dwapar yug-the era of Mahabharat wow!!!!

Manvi: yeah we have read so many fanfictions about it and now in realty we are here

Nia:Manvi I am going to see this palace till Madhav arrives and u are coming with me, no excuses!!

Manvi: ok ok but if I remember someone was like hell upset because of breakup and today is happy like out of the world.

Nia: manvi please don't tease with that breakup, I don't want to talk about it.

Manvi: ok ok sorry!!

*they both were going outside suddenly one dasi came inside*

dasi: Devi, maharani has sent some clothes for you two.

manvi: what?? why these clothes we have in our own clothes.

nia: exactly!! and moreover, these clothes are too heavy to carry throughout the day.

manvi: yeah! tell her that we can't wear these clothes.

*after some time Kunti came into their room with the same clothes*

Kunti: putri what happened? why aren't you wearing these clothes??

nia: aunty we are comfortable in our own clothes

Kunti: first of all you don't need to call me aunty call me mata.

nia: ok aun...mata.

Kunti: and your clothes are torn. it's okay if you don't have money, I don't want any money from you both you can take these clothes for free.

 it's okay if you don't have money, I don't want any money from you both you can take these clothes for free

manvi: (controlling her laughter) aunty..um sorry mata we are not poor we have enough money.

Kunti: so why are you wearing these torn clothes??

nia: its fashion mata

Kunti: fashion?? whats fashion

manvi: mata she means that in our time people wear these kinds of clothes

nia: yeah I meant that only

Kunti: (pointing toward Nia's legs as she was wearing shorts) but here we don't want girls to roam around like this.