Chapter ~ 13 Teasing, Care and Flirting

Nia: oh angraj there she is.

Karn: (in mind) she is looking so beautiful, just like an angel dropped from heaven. 

Karn was gawking at her she blushed and lowered her head as she could feel his intense gaze on her.

after some time Dhruv faked a cough to bring him out of his thoughts

Dhruv: Angraj karn, I think we should go inside you can see her inside as well.

*Everyone laughs*

They all went inside in their respective chambers

In Manvi and Nia's chamber

Nia: ok so what was that!??

Manvi: what??

Nia: while angraj was staring at you why were you blushing??

Manvi: shut up

Nia: Oh please ha. don't lie to me. your face is saying everything clearly and I know you from childhood, you can't hide anything from me.

Manvi: ok, actually you know I always liked the character of karn but after coming here I had a crush on him!!

Nia: OH MY GOD!! so much happened and I didn't know about it, seriously?!

Manvi: nia it was just a small crush.

Nia: so what best friends tell each other everything!! (faKing being angry) I won't talk to you from now.

Manvi: Nia, accha ok (held her ears) sorry!! happy now?

Nia: (smiled and hugged her) I am so happy for you. I am damn sure Karn is already in love with you, the way he looks at you tells everything.

Manvi: shut up there is nothing like that!!

Nia: you can ask even to these walls. Anyone here can tell you that he is in love with you!!

Manvi: NIAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Nia: ok fine, don't believe me you will get to know when he will confess to you.

Manvi: and what about you and Dhruv ha??

Nia: what!??

Manvi: I can see everything, the way you were consoling him yesterday was telling how much you hate him.

Nia: I was just consoling him because he was sad that doesn't mean I am in love with him. I hate him!

Manvi: I never said you are in love with him.

Nia(pouting) I was just clearing that.

Manvi: Nia do you remember the boy we used to hate a lot in school that...

*She was cut by nia*

Nia: don't even say his name. I don't like his name he was such a stupid, idiot, jerk, etc etc.

Manvi: yeah I don't even like thinking about him!!

Nia: but we should remember him sometimes to give him a lot of hiccups, I just hate him

Manvi: yeah and that's what hatred is called, not that which you have for Dhruv without any reason.

Nia: Manvi did you just compared that stupid, idiot, dumb with Dhruv. Dhruv is like thousands of times better.