Chapter ~ 9 Let's go to Dwarka

Dhruv: because??

nia: because you don't have manners. (she said abruptly)

Dhruv sensed something is wrong but he didn't bother to ask her

Dhruv: ok so it's very late, go to your chamber tomorrow we have to leave for Dwarka.

manvi: ok shubhratri!!

Dhruv: shubhratri. 

Dhruv left and manvi and nia went to their chamber. 

manvi: nia I don't feel sleepy let's go to the terrace.

nia: yes manvi I am also not sleepy let's go. 

they changed into their nightclothes and went to the terrace. when they reached they saw the Pandavas sitting there chatting and laughing. so they decided to join them.

manvi: hey. 

Bheem: hey!! you are here at this hour?

Nia: we were not feeling sleepy so we came here. can we join you all?

Yudhishthira: yeah sure.

Nakul: come and sit here.

Arjun: so tell us something about yourselves and your time.

Nia: so our time has a lot of changes. there all men and women are equal. they eat together, they work together, and are treated as equals.

Manvi: yes and even our government cabinet also have female ministers.

Yudhishthira: oh yeah that's a good idea for female ministers to solve female's problems. I will talk about this idea to  Pitamah.

Bheem: so do you like laddoos?

Manvi: yes I love them.

Bheem: oh so my little sister also loves laddoos like me.

Manvi: little sister??

Bheem: yes you both are like our little sisters. and now I can tease Duryodhana that I have two sisters while he only has one.

everyone laughed. they had a good time on the terrace nia and manvi told them different stories about their time and they too told them various stories about Arya Varta.

Manvi: we should go and sleep now it's very late and tomorrow we have to leave.

Sehdev: leave? where are you both going??

Nia: Oh we forgot to tell you about it. we are going to Dwarka tomorrow with Madhav.

Nakul: oh that's nice we are also going on a vacation to varnavrat a day after tomorrow.