chapter ~ 17 Going To Panchal

Doctor: whatever the decision might be, it should be decided soon. 

Manvi: but vaidji, how can we risk his life!!?

Doctor: Rajkumari, if we don't take out the piece of arrow there are high chances of Maharaj to die.

Manvi: no please don't say that, you operate his wound.

*******************************************

Man: Your work is done Yuvraj.

Duryodhana smirked and tossed him three bags full of gold coins.

Duryodhana: double as promised. Now just get lost before Pitamah throws you out of Hastinapura.

The man took the bags and shoved them inside the folds of his waistband and flee away from the window.  Duryodhana poured himself a cup of wine

*A Das came in*

Das: Pardon to disturb you Yuvraj, but there is news that, Angraj karn has been hit by an arrow this morning and it is very difficult to save him.

Duryodhana: dismissed.

as soon as the das left Duryodhana sipped his wine and let out an evil laugh.

**********************************************************************

Meanwhile in Ang

The doctor heated the blade to sanitize it. Karn clenched his eyes and screamed in pain as the doctor made a small slice through the bruised swollen part on his right shoulder. 

Karn was shouting in pain. Silent tears were flowing out of Manvi's eyes.

After nearly an hour the piece of the arrow was out from his shoulder. The doctor pushed on the wound from the sides and a little blood trickled out. Karn groaned as he was too tired to even scream.

After the procedure was over the doctor bandaged the wound. Manvi left to her chamber immediately.

Her knees gave out as she finally cried. Karn's shout of pains had been unbearable to her. it took her all her strength to not stop the doctor and give him temporary relief.

 it took her all her strength to not stop the doctor and give him temporary relief